Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Now that Cruiser51 is here. What's your opinion on Soap Queen leaving Sky's side as he was questioned by Salman?๐Ÿ˜† Juhi was pulling abla naari card. "Hum to ladkiyaan hain. Kuch kar nahin sakti...yada yada yada"

Salman has fixed everything in one stroke. Juhi is a sharp woman. She got the message that she can not afford to side with Sky as Sallu's terse message was BURE INSAANO ka saath dene waalon ko bhi sab dekh rahe hain!

Now we will see a scenario where Juhi will try to play the upright woman for every issue and this will plunge her into a head on confrontation with Sky.

Amar might be a huge beneficiary...as unlike Sky, he understands nature has given man TWO EARS to listen but just one mouth to blabber!
Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: dude82

but what do u have to say about fact that as soon as sallu left chuhi was again in her bill...sky's armpit????๐Ÿคข

Wait and watch. She's just using Sky as Walker. The winner is between Paan bhandar and Bhojan bhandaar. Sigh!
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh emm geee. Did PM just utter a sincere apology? ๐Ÿ˜† Salman ne namumkin ko mumkin kara diya. ๐Ÿ‘
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
heloo ..my laptop got sum water in it and refused to start up and last it started up after three hours..episode was gud 
fire_gun thumbnail
dont worry nothing will happen  they will back  as they were.only amar will go to sid
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I love Salman. ๐Ÿคฃ

he sed those r fake i;ll send u new ones...
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Watched the Epi, was okay nothing Great! I like the energy Sallu brings to episode. Take?

@ Sallu grilling - Salman and Sanju both are part and parcel of the whole BB deal, whatever instructions they get to improve or stablise the TRP they do, I don't think it was Salman idea to do what he did. May be this time instead of evicting Sky due to the recent Dubai link-up, he just wanted to show that he doesn't favor Sky. Overall - It was little overboard and not fair/consistent Gyan bating...
Why were Juhi/Sunny/Shonali let go, without any gyan from Bhaijaan???

@Pooja - She made a mockery of herself, her coming back is hurted more then helping her. Good Bless her ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Okay, so finally Bigg Boss wants to STOP fights??? REALLY๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Who is he kidding? What will they show??? Shonali dancing... too bad soo sad that she has gone... now what? ๐Ÿ˜† They need masala creater sooonnn

fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: raj5000

Watched the Epi, was okay nothing Great! I like the energy Sallu brings to episode. Take?

@ Sallu grilling - Salman and Sanju both are part and parcel of the whole BB deal, whatever instructions they get to improve or stablise the TRP they do, I don't think it was Salman idea to do what he did. May be this time instead of evicting Sky due to the recent Dubai link-up, he just wanted to show that he doesn't favor Sky. Overall - It was little overboard and not fair/consistent Gyan bating...
Why were Juhi/Sunny/Shonali let go, without any gyan from Bhaijaan???

@Pooja - She made a mockery of herself, her coming back is hurted more then helping her. Good Bless her ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Okay, so finally Bigg Boss wants to STOP fights??? REALLY๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Who is he kidding? What will they show??? Shonali dancing... too bad soo sad that she has gone... now what? ๐Ÿ˜† They need masala creater sooonnn

salman this time acting like viewer not host๐Ÿ˜† he over did it..thats not  the way host tell contestant to point out some thing๐Ÿ˜†...bigboss is fed up with these personal fights๐Ÿ˜†pehele trash talker ko le kar aate hai phir sar phodte hai๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueash

he sed those r fake i;ll send u new ones...

Really! but I beleive he did meant it sarcastically... atleast Amar expressions and body lingo immed. changed to defensive side ๐Ÿ˜†
raj5000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

salman this time acting like viewer not host๐Ÿ˜† he over did it..thats not host tell contestant to point out some thing๐Ÿ˜†...bigboss is fed up with these personal fights๐Ÿ˜†pehele trash talker ko le kar aate hai phir sar phodte hai๐Ÿ˜†

Right, Anshul, bigg boss pak gaya khud key episodes sey lols

As a viewer but if he cann't see the fight, fine flip the channel...that would mean BB loosing TRP...toh andey ka funda yeh hai ki Bigg Boss wants to change the dynamics and maintain TRPs...housemates should really take that advise and just simple and even stop talking to each other๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... is that going to happen??? never... Jeet ki BHook sabko one or other point will create circumstances for them to again fight like dogs... but what this will do is - fights betn. Sky vs Juhi or Amar vs Sunny ..