Daily Discussion-17th Dec-Aapka Farmaan - Page 29

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by raj5000

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I knew that from begining... Bhaijan tussi great ho!

Anshu, mujhey bachao!! πŸ˜† Hope you're doing well, nice seeing you here today! :)
Originally posted by realitybites

What is Bedi trying to say?πŸ˜•

It's the voice of love, she's been different ever since Sky told her how much she means to him and when he kissed her that night before she left.
Originally posted by MithiBani

But Bedi has the right to say whatever she feels. I feel Sid is worse than Sky. That does not mean Sky is any good...it's just that Sid IMO is far far worse. Hate that turd!! There are ppl who find Sky okay. Fine. PB does too. And Sallu indeed had no business saying that Sanju would 'dekho' him outside the BB house. Sallu went a lil' overboard at times. There was a moment he cracked a joke and no one laughed except him. πŸ˜†
Why everyone has to bring mummy in the show.  Sky - My mother is on death bed, SID - Ma kasam  . Salman - My mother watch this show. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›  sare ma ke ladlee πŸ˜‰ 

Originally posted by minnie.reet

Bedi's Full support to sky 

🀣

pooja bedi @poojabeditweets

It's clear Salman went in there to demoralise, confuse, hurt and lie to Sky. Any guesses as to why he would misuse his position to do so?

Bedi Bedi Bedi. Delusional woman sees conspiracy in everything. πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†
Originally posted by MithiBani

But Bedi has the right to say whatever she feels. I feel Sid is worse than Sky. That does not mean Sky is any good...it's just that Sid IMO is far far worse. Hate that turd!! There are ppl who find Sky okay. Fine. PB does too. And Sallu indeed had no business saying that Sanju would 'dekho' him outside the BB house. Sallu went a lil' overboard at times. There was a moment he cracked a joke and no one laughed except him. πŸ˜†

You know MB, it's tough competition between Sky and Sid, but for some reason, I find Sky much much worse. I feel like Sid is an immature, temperamental idiot, but the way Sky manipulates people to his will makes me sick! Sid is too dumb to ever manage anything like that, he just gets riled up over useless things. Sky is one of the biggest manipulators I've ever seen - in fact, I can't help but give him some credit for his cunning nature. Not many people can make puppets out of this many people, the way he's done time and again in the house. He has always had more than half the house wrapped around his finger!

I'm glad he said that Sanju would 'dekho' him outside the house since Sky has been saying that to Sid all last week. At least he will shut up now about wanting to quit the show. πŸ˜†

Anyway, it's funny how we can all watch the same thing and interpret it in so many ways. Human psychology!
Is Mahek entering Kashmeera Shah way?.. Secret Room will finally come in action?
Originally posted by Zeal17

Is Mahek entering Kashmeera Shah way?.. Secret Room will finally come in action?

That was the best secret room entry. Confusing contestants. πŸ˜†
poojabeditweets pooja bedi
It's clear Salman went in there to demoralise, confuse, hurt and lie to Sky. Any guesses as to why he would misuse his position to do so?

Zero chance that any of Bedi's close 'pals' are winning the show after this tweet of hers...

Sorry Choohi... you just lost the WINNER'S TITLE because of your kishmish πŸ˜†

Originally posted by TheDilettante

That was the best secret room entry. Confusing contestants. πŸ˜†

Oh i dream.. and assume alotπŸ˜† but ye bhool jata hun Is saal ki Creative Team😑 kya hai!

When Salman was questioning Sky, Juhi coolly left his side and went to the other side.πŸ˜† Smartest player.

Sky and Bedi should start an anti-Being Human campaign once this season is over.πŸ˜†