Okay...What does this pic say??

Sallu: I'm drunk...let me go!!
Mehak: Whatever!! Smile!! 😃

yeahhh chupp chaap khadey raho ..norway mein mere fans ko dikhaana hai
... 😛

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
What is Bedi trying to say?😕 If most BB viewers feel that Sky behavior is bad and aggression then it is. If viewers find him being querulous and headstrong then he is. If his fights and conduct is obnoxious then it is. Bedi needs to understand that her tweets are definitely NOT going to change what and how public thinks abt him  but she will defunitely lose the no of people who were supporting her earlier. NO one has liked Sky ka conduct. he is always fighting on the smallest thing.
skyormahek thumbnail
youth sid thooku sala...abe irritate kyo nahi hoga koi agar aap face pe aake fati aawaz me spit karke baat karta hai kamchor jhoota but sky doesnt do that open ur eyes guys
killingtime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

EEEWWW. SPARE US! 😆 Is that Sky? 😕

Yuk...what r they upto...
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: realitybites

What is Bedi trying to say?😕 If most BB viewers feel that Sky behavior is bad and aggression then it is. If viewers find him being querulous and headstrong then he is. If his fights and conduct is obnoxious then it is. Bedi needs to understand that her tweets are definitely NOT going to change what and how public thinks abt him  but she will defunitely lose the no of people who were supporting her earlier. NO one has liked Sky ka conduct. he is always fighting on the smallest thing.

But Bedi has the right to say whatever she feels. I feel Sid is worse than Sky. That does not mean Sky is any good...it's just that Sid IMO is far far worse. Hate that turd!! There are ppl who find Sky okay. Fine. PB does too. And Sallu indeed had no business saying that Sanju would 'dekho' him outside the BB house. Sallu went a lil' overboard at times. There was a moment he cracked a joke and no one laughed except him. 😆
boredsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: killingtime

Yuk...what r they upto...

Dont they look made for each other? 😳 😛
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Alrigh time to watch the episode... seeyaa laterrr
Anshuman: Come often. Couldn't talk to you because I'm watching videos.

--------------------------------------------------

Amar paan bhandaar doesn't know that he's wearing fake t-shirts. Come on! 😆😆 Rheed ki haddi dikhayi nahin de rahi kaheen pe. Best episode ever. Sid and Sky are about to c***p in their pants. Mishra just got spared.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Did ya threaten Vivek Oberoi that night?? 😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

Well, d'uh. 😆
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

Bedi's Full support to sky 

🤣

pooja bedi @poojabeditweets

It's clear Salman went in there to demoralise, confuse, hurt and lie to Sky. Any guesses as to why he would misuse his position to do so?

^^^^ ab Sky bashing mein bhi Mehak ka Haath hai kya as per Bedi ?  ðŸ¤£

pooja bedi @poojabeditweets
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  

@amit6755 WHY did Salman try to DEMORALISE Sky saying he had NO friends left in outside world, when his entire friends group adore him.??

haan Salman forgot abt Bedi na ...he has Bedi outside ðŸ˜†

Delusional woman. It doesn't bother me that she's friends with Sky, it bothers me how blind she is to his creepiness and ill doings in the house.