Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-17th Dec-Aapka Farmaan - Page 26

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's Aap Ka Farmaan was definitely good and superior to the drag and drab of Sanjay Dutt. Salman was good and he tried to tell the housemates about their image and how the public is perceiving them. But some people like Sid, Amar and Pooja took the hint but SKY did NOTπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He has to argue and retort back!! Dont u know Salman has a huge EGO and Vivek Oberoi suffered for his stupidity and now Sky its your turn. You have no backing in Industry and NO one will offer you work. You messed up with Salman who was being polite and nice to you. It was about your image and your life, it would hardly have any bearing on his image or life. He has reached the pinnacle of his career and achieved a lot. Sky and his sense of humour if one can call that. Salman was right who calls it funny? except Sky himself. Worse is Sky isnt understanding his fault. 

Funny moments> Salman telling Amar, dotn wear FAKE Being Human Shirts!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   Salman telling Sky, Baba apko bahar dekh lengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Salman cutting off Juhi and saying he is leaving!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Salman spared Juhi, Shonali, Sunny.

What a phissadi bomb given to Shonali? better wld have been give nothing. Just becoz she was to be evicted one week earlier doesnt mean NO saving or nomination bomb to her. BB and his partiality is to the highest level this season😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

Tussi ab aaye ho. Nominated you in 'missing person' member awards too. πŸ˜†

Awww Thank you... arrey too much going at work, just sneaking here to read updates at work πŸ˜†..
Hope you gals/guys is makign this Bigg Bore season 5, worthwhile via IF posts, I am missing the action. Aur baki sab thik? 

BTW before I forget THANK you all the updates writers, you don't know what big favor you are doing for us...😊
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PSB_Zone

wo amar ke atak gaya hai to tum kya kar rahe ho baki post jo itne sare khud se kiye ,ek pe atak gaye ho..coz i didnt wanted to rite again ghadi ki sui atak gai ho to novino gold doon kya>by ur mental level and writing style u seem to be a fake salman khan id...supporting the criminalπŸ˜†now how this feels...think twice b4 iljamm lagu on someone

[/QUOTE]

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dear IFians,

PSB_Zone has caught me. I am THE Salman Khan. I like to make fun of my bad acting skills on the forums through this ID. It's a guilty pleasure - what can I say.

Love Always,

Chulbul Pandey

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: raj5000

Yaa this MIshra naah... kuch nahi ho sakta uskaa... jab someone was calling her lady, she insisted she is a gurl not a woman... abhi few days ago someone called her gurl ...and she was like I am a lady not gurl... she is nut case, bhagwan jaaney kya hogga uskaa...

Yup...gone case hai. Even Munnabhai MBBS can't treat this one. Isko Virus ke paas bhejo. Voh karega isko theek. πŸ˜›
skyormahek thumbnail
😳 guy who fights with media with costars driving drunk few years back giving lessons 2 sky thats hilarious and now they havent been able 2 stop him getting into those fights with their dear ones sid n mahek freakin hilarious baby
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dear IFians,

PSB_Zone has caught me. I am THE Salman Khan. I like to make fun of my bad acting skills on the forums through this ID. It's a guilty pleasure - what can I say.

Love Always,

Chulbul Pandey

hahahahah...very gud humor frnd
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: boredsoul

Off topic - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2065469251218&set=o.213854115353337&type=3&theater

Pb& sky close even b4 bb?

Sky and her ex, Haneef, are friends. PB tweeted that a few days ago.
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

Hey!! Wassup? Sho-Sho ko nikaal diya aapne. Ab subah subah voh mirgi ka daura dance naach kaun nachega? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Thank Godd, MB, her dance was untolerable... malum nahi kya atrangi move karti thii...bhesso/cows ko dikha doy to milk denaa band kar dey foreva...
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

EEEWWW. SPARE US! πŸ˜† Is that Sky? πŸ˜•
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annamunna

mere maarzi amar pe atku ya kise aur pe thme kia har waqt har kise ke peche parne ke adat hain kia😑

Tu gana ga na bhai uske liye
picchu pade hai mere picchu pade hai πŸ˜†