Daily Discussion-17th Dec-Aapka Farmaan - Page 25

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by raj5000

Hi Y'ALL!

Y'ay... the lady with with laugh of donkey doing dheechuu dheechuu is GONE!

Why was Sallu in - Sanju might have called him last week, BHaijaan Munna bhai kaa bhoopuu baja diya sky..help plsss LOL

Hey!! Wassup? Sho-Sho ko nikaal diya aapne. Ab subah subah voh mirgi ka daura dance naach kaun nachega? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Originally posted by PSB_Zone

By ur  mental level and writing style u seem to be a fake salman khan id...supporting the criminalπŸ˜†now how this feels...think twice b4 iljamm lagau on others
Edited by PSB_Zone - 12 years ago
Originally posted by MithiBani

What's with her 'sorry bolo' obsession? πŸ˜• 

I did like the phuski tapori telling her one day that 'Sorry ki ek kitaab likh deta hoon. Khol ke padh lena jab man kare!!'. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Yaa this MIshra naah... kuch nahi ho sakta uskaa... jab someone was calling her lady, she insisted she is a gurl not a woman... abhi few days ago someone called her gurl ...and she was like I am a lady not gurl... she is nut case, bhagwan jaaney kya hogga uskaa...
I'm watching Video:3 where Salman's talking about Sky disrespecting Dutt so he's going to enter the house to bajao sabki baand. I might just become Salman's fan after this season. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by PSB_Zone

bhai i agree but i dont think it is rite for any host to interfere and tell them how to behave...this is not scholl and they are not kids..ppl will react differently when they are locked in inside for abt 12 weeks..This is human physiology...salamn khan has no rite to disrespect someone on national tv...aise to wo sid aur sky jaisa hi ho gaya..he should hv stayed away...

Well obviously you and the channel and creative heads have different opinions:)  
Originally posted by Zeal17

Kisne maara isko? Karm ne ki Moksh ne? πŸ˜†
Siddu boy looks like he's about to burst into tears πŸ˜†

Amar the coward did not utter a word when Salman was insulting him ... no backbone/self esteem, i tell ya! Why did hetal bhen not tell him to change his wayward behaviour? Instead, she stirred up another fight in the house resulting in more footage for her husband. The things people do for money
Off topic - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2065469251218&set=o.213854115353337&type=3&theater

Pb& sky close even b4 bb?
Originally posted by MithiBani

Kisne maara isko? Karm ne ki Moksh ne? πŸ˜†

Pooja Mishra NeπŸ˜†
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Broken record ki tarah aap abhi tak Amar pe hi atkey hue hain! Kaheen yeh Mehak ka bhoot toh nahi hai!! πŸ˜†

mere maarzi amar pe atku ya kise aur pe thme kia har waqt har kise ke peche parne ke adat hain kia😑