Daily Discussion-17th Dec-Aapka Farmaan - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by raj076

lol sallu sky ka kuch nahi ukhaad paya :P

Hi there Skyzina! You  are watching a different show I presume! Or like Sky you have developed a thick hide?!
Originally posted by driftingaway

does Amar wear fake 'being human' t-shirts? Salman greets Amar by telling him  to stop wearing the tshirts.  😆 this is hillarious! 

I think Sallu also said 'Main bhijwaata hoon'. 😆 ðŸ˜† Poor Amar, can't afford Sallu's T-shirts. 😆
Originally posted by PSB_Zone

We had the debate abt same thing and i also made lot of points there and also pasted my points in my first post which is thi s  "It was intresting salman preaching the housemate when he himself has done some pathetic acts in his life b4..abusing women physically,mentally,egoistic immature are all his traits...he has the tendncy to loose temper when someone cracks jokes abt him...ex.. srk...somebody go n tell salman tht these guys are locked inside widout cell,pc,frns,family everything..they are bound to be frustrated so they are reacting in such a way...I am sure in real life they are very different...one more thing i dont found anything wrong in playing games plotting planning double crossing coz this is not astha channel"

But it's not about Salman and his personal life, it's about the house and the show.
Originally posted by TheDilettante

The same people piss me off too. So continue while I watch the show. 😆😆

Hum toh bhai jaisey hain, waisey rahengey
Ab koi khush ho ya ho kafaa, hum na badlengey apni adaa
Samjhey na samjhey koi hum yahi kahengey
😆

where is the Pic :O

Just in! 🤣
Edited by Zeal17 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by PSB_Zone

heheh i have posted 6 posts in this topic and i pasted just one coz we had debate abt this few hrs back ..so need to rite again..now u are dragging me and lebelling me as someone else...yaha log bade judgemental hai...hahah

Dude, you took someone else's words and pasted them as your own. CunningLinguist and I have known each other for a long time - so I picked up on his writing style. Next time you want to use someone else's words, give them credit for it and quote it.

And you replying to my post with his words did not make sense because I did not defend Salman Khan's actions outside of the house in anyway.

Now enough of this - I have other people to criticize as well! Lol.

Breaking news: The Mumbai police are furiously hunting for Shweta's zameer, Juhi's imaan and Amar's reedh ki haddi these days. Orders from top...if found...return to BB house immediately. This yr imaan might win. 🤓 ðŸ¤“

Originally posted by annamunna

amar ko bekar bola i must say

Broken record ki tarah aap abhi tak Amar pe hi atkey hue hain! Kaheen yeh Mehak ka bhoot toh nahi hai!! 😆
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Saleem.

But it's not about Salman and his personal life, it's about the house and the show.

bhai i agree but i dont think it is rite for any host to interfere and tell them how to behave...this is not scholl and they are not kids..ppl will react differently when they are locked in inside for abt 12 weeks..This is human physiology...salamn khan has no rite to disrespect someone on national tv...aise to wo sid aur sky jaisa hi ho gaya..he should hv stayed away...
Originally posted by MithiBani

Breaking news: The Mumbai police are furiously hunting for Shweta's zameer, Juhi's imaan and Amar's reedh ki haddi these days. Orders from top...if found...return to BB house immediately. This yr imaan might win. 🤓 ðŸ¤“

🤣

They must be hiding in the same place Veena Malik has disappeared off to. 😆