Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: boredsoul

😆 that was hilarious , what i didnt get is y sky got so riled up , pm didnteven take his name first

She said it's for both Sky and Sid. I guess Amar, the reedh ki haddi-less guy, told him. What a phuski!
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saleem.

It wasn't his/her lecture:) it was someone elses post, pasted here i think CunningLinguist's 😆

I was about to ask this guy if he was Shashi's new ID or somethin'. It so sounded like him - thanks for clarifying. Don't know why this dude is copying other people's posts and posting them as his/her own. 😕
Originally posted by: MithiBani

She said it's for both Sky and Sid. I guess Amar, the reedh ki haddi-less guy, told him. What a phuski!

😆😆😆 
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

😆

You might want to take that back, some people are really pissing me off now. 😆

The same people piss me off too. So continue while I watch the show. 😆😆
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
does Amar wear fake 'being human' t-shirts? Salman greets Amar by telling him  to stop wearing the tshirts.  😆 this is hillarious! 
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

ewww Sky is really ugly too!! Salman made them all look so much worse today!! 

Sky needs a shower!! 

That he does. And what's with that hair?!? 😕 Needs a hair cut too.

But there were days Akash used to look good...his Kekta queen days. Sid has always been fug and looked fuglier today...if that is possibe. 😕
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saleem.

It wasn't his/her lecture:) it was someone elses post, pasted here i think CunningLinguist's 😆

We had the debate abt same thing and i also made lot of points there and also pasted my points in my first post which is thi s  "It was intresting salman preaching the housemate when he himself has done some pathetic acts in his life b4..abusing women physically,mentally,egoistic immature are all his traits...he has the tendncy to loose temper when someone cracks jokes abt him...ex.. srk...somebody go n tell salman tht these guys are locked inside widout cell,pc,frns,family everything..they are bound to be frustrated so they are reacting in such a way...I am sure in real life they are very different...one more thing i dont found anything wrong in playing games plotting planning double crossing coz this is not astha channel"

rest no need to rite those views coz he exactly said wat i was thinking..
amar ko bekar bola i must say
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was about to ask this guy if he was Shashi's new ID or somethin'. It so sounded like him - thanks for clarifying. Don't know why this dude is copying other people's posts and posting them as his/her own. 😕
heheh i have posted 6 posts in this topic and i pasted just one coz we had debate abt this few hrs back ..so need to rite again..now u are dragging me and lebelling me as someone else...yaha log bade judgemental hai...hahah
Originally posted by: Zeal17

Talk Sick - Toxic ... but that was really funny! 😆

Mishra is creative. She should channel her energy to such things instead of demanding apologies and irritating everyone.
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago