Daily Discussion-17th Dec-Aapka Farmaan - Page 20

Posted: 12 years ago

Sid: "Shonali, please come in the middle. Mishra will hit me." 😆😆

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Ouch!! I'm sorry, but something is seriously wrong with that girl. She just doesn't get it. Even when she's right, she ends up making herself look like an idiot. She was sent back in the house - she could have used that to her advantage! But instead, she's just proving that she really is an idiot. It's beyond irritating now.

Oh, I agree that she's a nut and just doesn't get it!! I was with Juhi today when she shouted at her. And ya know how tough it is to agree with that soap queen. 🤓 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜† 
Originally posted by TheDilettante

😆😆
Originally posted by TheDilettante

It's like someone hit the 'Rewind' button. Same ol' shit.  ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by minnie.reet

this year they r talking in english , discussing nominations , some r not doing their work , missra is dancing on the dinning table and BB is sitting and letting them do everything ðŸ¥±

No idea what's up with that! 😕 I hope BB will finally wake up and smell the coffee! I want to see some serious punishments (like diving in the pool/washing random people's dirty clothes, etc.) and I also want to see open nominations! 😈
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

But he DID, and stupid Amar just sat there and took it. More than Salman's personality - it just shows how spineless these contestants really are! No one stands up for him/herself (or at least most of them anyway). I agree with you - but then again, I don't really watch this show to see people being polite to each other. 😆

Haha I mean the hosts. Of course not the housemates. They can NEVER be polite to each other! 
Originally posted by Zeal17

Talk Sick - Toxic ... but that was really funny! 😆

I also liked the 'Abuse' and 'Violent' on her neck. 😆 ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by PSB_Zone

The extent that people go to defend a criminal is disgusting.  The guy killed a human being, this is not a "mistake", it's a monumental f**k up, he is responsible for causing the death of an innocent person, and he has not yet been punished for this heinous crime, if he had run over one of your loved ones, you wouldn't be defending him, think about what you're saying.

Doing social work does not, and will not erase his crimes, this is not a balance sheet where you take $100 from one side, and then add it to the other side, doing social work will not bring back the person he killed, however, punishing him for his crime will bring justice to the victim and his family, but we all know that will never happen in India, a country rampant with corruption.

Aishwarya herself has admitted that Salman used to beat her, he is a violent possessive person, she left him because of the physical and emotional abuses that he inflicted on her, and not because he was giving a flops LOL.. nice spin you tried to put on there, but you are deluded if you really think that was the case. 

A. I Agree Salman should not be a Host of a reality show. and does not deserve Stardom even.

B. I Disagree if he is selected as a Host.. He is doing his Job... By bringing his past in show you r  doing nothing different than Sky did for Mahek.😊
sky ke vaat to lage par sky lallu ke tarha betha nhe rha auro ke tarha !!!!

*Woh Ajnabee* is my doppelganger today. Ditto to everything she says. 😆

------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by susan29

Hey where do u see th episodes on the net...is it loaded already?
Susie, Go to this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/tollymp3z42