Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: annamunna

amar chup rahe too spineless bole to respect nhe hain women ke!!!!!!!!!!!

Chup rahey? That man has no self respect. He's sucking up to Sky despite the way Sky has treated him in the past just to save himself from nomination. How is that respectful? Salman was right, Amar needs to get a spine and learn to stand up for what is right and call out what is wrong. It's pathetic how much he fears being nominated. It's one thing to play the game, but at least have some self respect dude! He's fighting with Sid just because Sid suggested he may get out last week. Seriously?!
Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am happy that Salman did something that Sanjay has never been able to do
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I posted my views on this in another thread, so will copy/paste here:

In my opinion Sanju is a boring host because he compliments everyone and fails to give them a reality check. I have no problems with Sallu's behavior to say the least - at least not with Sky and Sid in the house. 😆

Yes, you are right. But a host should also know when to shut up. He  cannot call anyone a 'spineless' person, there are other and much polite ways to make him realise his mistakes/stupidity too. 

Chup rahey? That man has no self respect. He's sucking up to Sky despite the way Sky has treated him in the past just to save himself from nomination. How is that respectful? Salman was right, Amar needs to get a spine and learn to stand up for what is right and call out what is wrong. It's pathetic how much he fears being nominated. It's one thing to play the game, but at least have some self respect dude! He's fighting with Sid just because Sid suggested he may get out last week. Seriously?!

juhi ko to kuch nhe bola us ne dargaya kia juhi se
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
The person who was insulted most was Mishra. She is a nutcase and Andrew branded her as a total psycho today. The worst part was Andrew saying that she's being going abt setting her rercord straight very poorly and her behavior today was a slap on the face of the housemates who've helped her. And then to add insult to injury, Sallu asked PM to translate that. 😲

Sky and Sid ke liye Sallu hi kaafi hai. 😆

Despite his past,SK conducted his class with tameez AND tehzeeb-in face of immense provocation of Sky repeatedly interrupting & speaking over him.He was,VISIBLY, on the point of losing his shirt!
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I agree. I don't care who wins or goes. It's fun to watch balanced game.

Exactly! It's no fun if everyone is sucking up to each other and creating this mutual admiration society.
ARR4U thumbnail
Salman enters in house is big reason for twisting game

and sky aur sid ki wajah se mahek big boss ke ghar se bahar gayi iska gussa salman bhai ko nikalna bhi tha
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was intresting salman preaching the housemate when he himself has done some pathetic acts in his life b4..abusing women physically,mentally,egoistic immature are all his traits...he has the tendncy to loose temper when someone cracks jokes abt him...ex.. srk...somebody go n tell salman tht these guys are locked inside widout cell,pc,frns,family everything..they are bound to be frustrated so they are reacting in such a way...I am sure in real life they are very different...one more thing i dont found anything wrong in playing games plotting planning double crossing coz this is not astha channel
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

The person who was insulted most was Mishra. She is a nutcase and Andrew branded her as a total psycho today. The worst part was Andrew saying that she's being going abt setting her rercord straight very poorly and her behavior today was a slap on the face of the housemates who've helped her. And then to add insult to injury, Sallu asked PM to translate that. 😲

Ouch!! I'm sorry, but something is seriously wrong with that girl. She just doesn't get it. Even when she's right, she ends up making herself look like an idiot. She was sent back in the house - she could have used that to her advantage! But instead, she's just proving that she really is an idiot. It's beyond irritating now.