Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-17th Dec-Aapka Farmaan - Page 17

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: annamunna

amar ko ghalat dhoya amar doesnot deserve this!!!

I think Salman did him a favor by him telling him how much of an idiot he looks on screen! Hopefully he'll get his act together and stop sucking up to Sky!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just started watching. Symonds is barber today. Where's his pants? *shy is coming. shy is coming* 😳

boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VAZ2011

so the big bomb was not a bomb afterall let alone a big one...fuski ðŸ˜†

Lol true. I was surprised as well. Maybe BB didn't want Shonali to save Sid. ðŸ˜‰
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I think Salman did him a favor by him telling him how much of an idiot he looks on screen! Hopefully he'll get his act together and stop sucking up to Sky!

Ye Str8 mooh pe bolna tha! not even in indirect way..

amar chup rahe too spineless bole to respect nhe hain women ke!!!!!!!!!!!
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Also loved the way chuhi left the sofa she was sharing with sky and went and sat somewhere else as soon as Salman started Jhadoing Sky.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

Yeah...I agree...the host should know when to shut up. How is it Sallu's business who behaves how? I thought that big booming BB voice was supposed to keep the housemates in check. But here we have Sallu playing 'Main bhi BB'. 😕 Sallu has been crossing limits since last yr.

I posted my views on this in another thread, so will copy/paste here:

Can't wait to see today's episode!! :) The host of the show and the Aap Ka Farmaan episode in general are meant to grill the contestants. If the hosts just put up pleasant acts and constantly complemented contestants on how good they're looking on camera, what would be the point of this episode? The host is meant to grill the contestants and in a way, manipulate the equations in the house. Big Boss can't do that - the most he can do is force people to dive into the pool for not doing their chores or whatever other reason. (I am seriously hoping Big Boss will make Sky do that - like he did with Sameer Soni last season. 😆)

The equations of the house NEED to be changed with Shonali out of the picture. Otherwise, all we're going to be watching is Sulking Sid on one side and Sky and his little posse on the other. Thanks, but no thanks! By making Amar realize how spineless he's appearing on screen, Salman has ensured that Amar will distance himself from Sky soon and go to Sid. That will happen any way now because Sky will have to nominate someone from his team. The equations of the house have to be changed now that all the easy targets are out of the house.

In my opinion Sanju is a boring host because he compliments everyone and fails to give them a reality check. I have no problems with Sallu's behavior to say the least - at least not with Sky and Sid in the house. 😆
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MithiBani

Yeah...I agree...the host should know when to shut up. How is it Sallu's business who behaves how? I thought that big booming BB voice was supposed to keep the housemates in check. But here we have Sallu playing 'Main bhi BB'. 😕 Sallu has been crossing limits since last yr.

Yep, but people won't mind since it's coming from Sallu bhai and not PB. ðŸ˜›
Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did Salman grill Sunny? ...Oh sorry he doesnt need to

Can't wait to see today's episode!! :) The host of the show and the Aap Ka Farmaan episode in general are meant to grill the contestants. If the hosts just put up pleasant acts and constantly complemented contestants on how good they're looking on camera, what would be the point of this episode? The host is meant to grill the contestants and in a way, manipulate the equations in the house. Big Boss can't do that - the most he can do is force people to dive into the pool for not doing their chores or whatever other reason. (I am seriously hoping Big Boss will make Sky do that - like he did with Sameer Soni last season. 😆)

The equations of the house NEED to be changed with Shonali out of the picture. Otherwise, all we're going to be watching is Sulking Sid on one side and Sky and his little posse on the other. Thanks, but no thanks! By making Amar realize how spineless he's appearing on screen, Salman has ensured that Amar will distance himself from Sky soon and go to Sid. That will happen any way now because Sky will have to nominate someone from his team. The equations of the house have to be changed now that all the easy targets are out of the house.

I agree. I don't care who wins or goes. It's fun to watch balanced game.
Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago