Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: naadagam

Can someone clarify my dout, please.

Abirami amma had agreed for Jyothi and Karthik marriage, right to Revathi  - for Revathi to agree to marry Prabhu.

Then why now, is Abirami looking at photos of other girls. Why is she not telling Karthik to marry Jyothi. And also why is Revathy not bringing up that promise...

Hi nadagam,

Thanks for joining us in discussion...

Please visit the mansion and read this purticular episode...you will understand...
Thursday, October 20th, Episode 135

..."
SR is still not convinced and tells," whatever happened in her life...should stop with Revathy...I have come to a conclusion...I will never get Jothi married to a panakaaran...come here Jothi...you give me sathiyam that you will listen to me in your marriage matter,,,,," Jothi also gives Sathiyam...

So revathy is sticking on tothis sathiyam...and it is Revathy is the one who does not want this proposal...though Abi once suggested to revathy...she told her to forget about this idea ...and it will never work...at all...nu
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Vithya.

Will Kasturi tell the truth? Will the engagement finish for Jyothi??? Can't wait till Monday.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 KAsturi will defenitely tell the truth...rather she will be forced to...appuram ennaa? Karthik will rush to SR's house and and will stop the nichayam...I guess...!!!
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes atina maa u r right ...
and then aravind will marry kasthuri ya?