Arshi_IPKKND thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Alrite! I am back buddies =)

Writing a new OS Arnav and Khushi's life and how it moves after Lavanya left and both the families are still busy with Payal and Akash wedding plans.

Payal and Akash are already engaged and the day after tomorrow is their sangeet ceremony. Everyone is happy for them, but Anjali is a bit tensed thinking of evil eyes in her home as khushi's engagement broke and also Arnav broke-up with Lavanya. Although she knew that both Khushi and Arnav were not happy with their respective relationship with their respective EX-partners, she was still tensed and so she decided that she will perform a puja in a very well-known mandir in lucknow.

For the puja all the raizada's and the gupta's have to be present. And they will have to do this all within a day. She has organized everything by a phone call but there was still much work left in home for the upcoming sangeet ceremony.

So after the engagement is done with and Lavanya has left.

Anjali: hum soch rahe the ki hum ek puja rakhe ghar ke such shanty ke liye.

Naniji: haan Anjali bitiya aap thik soche ho.

Anjali: Sorry humne aap kisiko pucha nahi par humne panditji se baat karli hai, unohne kaha hai ki hum sab kal lucknow main sham ko puja karege. Aur isiliye hum sabko jaldi nikalna padega around 7am probably.

Gupta's: thik hai, hum sab taiyaar rahege.

Anjali: Buaji, agar aapko bura na lage toh ek baat kahe aap se.

Buaji: kaho na bitiya.

Anjali: woh ghar main bahut sara kaam hai aur sangeet ke taiyariya bhi karni hai, kal subah jaldi nikalna bhi hai toh agar aaj khushiji humare ghar rukh jati toh hum, khushiji, akash aur chote milke sab kaam jaldi kar lege.

Buaji: iss me puchne wali kaunsi baat hai. Khushi bitiya aaj yahin rukh jao.

Anjali: Thank you buaji, akash jao sabko ghar chod aao. Toh phir hum sab kal subah milte hai 7 baje. Aur haan payalji, akash ke haaton Khushi ji ke liye kuch kapde bhi bhej dena.

Akash: comes back to RM after dropping his in-laws. He sees everyone is working apart from naniji, mamaji and mamiji and shyam who are already asleep.

Akash: comes to sit beside them to help them when Khushi says.

Khushi: jiju aap chod dijiye, hum kar lege, aapki shaadi main aap kaam kare acha nahi lagta.

Anjali: haan akash tum jake so jao kal jaldi uthna hai.

Arnav: Di, aap bhi jaiye aap bahut thak gayi hai.

Khushi: haan anjaliji, hum aur arnavji sab sambhal lenge.

Anjali: thik hain par agar kisi cheez ki zarrorat padi toh hume bula lena.

Arnav and Khushi: Thik hai. Good night!

The next morning it's 6:30am

Anjali: naniji hum kya kare? Chote aur khushiji toh uth hi nahi rahe, hum chote ko bulane gaye toh neend main bolne laga ke who 4 baje soye hai. Disturb karne main bhi bura lag raha hai.

Naniji: bahut der ho raha, chod dijiya unhe hum chalte hai.

Anjali: ek minute hum abhi aaye. She writes a note and leaves on the room Khushi is sleeping in.

9am in the morning.

Khushi: wakes up finally and looks its all bright, she checks the watch and is shocked to see its 9am. She gets out of the room and finds Arnav who just came out of his room.

Arnav: Tum bhi nahi uth payi. Shit, sab chale bhi gaye shayad.

Khushi: aapne hume uthaya kyu nahi?

Arnav: agar main uth pata tab na tunhe uthata.

Khushi: notices a note in the dressing table and reads it.

Khushi aur chote,

Hum aapko jagane, par aap dono bahut thake the isiliye hum aise hi ja rahe hai. Par ye puja bahut zarrori hai toh aap log ghar pe kar lena.

Anjali.

Khushi: looks at Arnav and says hume dekh kya rahe hai jaiye fresh hokar aaye phir puja karni hai.

Both head towards the bathroom and freshen up.

Khushi: comes to the madir and sees Arnav waiting there.

Arnav: main andar nahi aane wala hoon you do the puja urself.

Khushi: humare liye na sahi par akashji aur jiji ke liye.

Arnav: maine kaha na nahi, tum jao.

Khushi: gives a sad look and moves in and as she lifts the thali she feels arnav's hand in hers.

Arnav: aise kya dekh rahi ho, sirf payal aur akash ke liye.

Khushi: smiles and completes the puja.

Ye bahut lamba ho gaya. Par I have not completed this one. It will most probably have a second part of you guys like it to that extent. So please tell me your views about it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veds275 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
It's awesome...Good work!!..😊...Please PM me the next part and do continue it...!!..πŸ˜ƒ
vishruta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
its awesome 

do continue...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

love ya...
vishruta😳
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow... nice plot.. update next part soon.. n PM.. Edited by mystic@ - 12 years ago
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow lovely yaar lovely OS...
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it!!!
pls cntinue soon!!!!
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
VERY NICE START!

KEEP GOING and pm me whenever you update please
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice and simple concept ...enjouyed it. CVs ke dimaag mein to aise concepts ghusne se rahe.

Therefore I encourage you to continue this one on the same simple lines as you started , and pls do pm me whenever you do update
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
please pmif you continue !! 
its really good !!cant wait for more

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Super amazing!!
Cont soon n plzz add me to your PM list