Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

I*I FF BROKEN MIRROR I*I Chapter 3 Page 15 (Page 15)

AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Haa ... thanks 

AraBearxo IF-Sizzlerz
AraBearxo
AraBearxo

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
.: CHAPTER THREE :.

DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE WHO PATIENTLY WAITED FOR ME TO UPDATE 

Today six years later Manyata found the same past she ran away from haunting her. 
Years ago she had ran away from her family and from Uday.The had let her ago and she had accepted that fact. She had never expected to meet them again but then she had met uday today. She had faced him and  tried her best to hide the fact that she was still hiding. Years ago she had promised herself that she would be strong for Samaira. He had promised that she would never let her past ever affect her baby and she had meant it when she made that vow and today she promised herself that she would never break that promise no matter what it cost her.

She smiled as she looked at the award she had recently been awarded.
Yes! She had recently been awarded.
Yes! She had achieved what she wanted.She was proud of herself. Proud of the fact that her daughter could prudly say that her mom had achieved something and  is someone and was not someones tropthy wife.
She smiled at the fact that she had proved her parents wrong once again.
She had succesfully played the role of a single mother and didnot return at their doorsteo begging them to take her back. She had not done and she never planned on doing it either. just like she never planned on letting Uday affect  her daughter's life. The had Zach and he was all that they needed.

The cameras flashed, voices screamed  all of them trying trying to geet a better view of this superstar. Oblivious to the thoughts  running through her mind or to the fact that she was trying to get away from them - that she needed to be alone.

"Hey!" someone whispered and englulfed her in a hug,  spun her around and whispered "I told you that you'd win and see you did.We are proud of you. Maira will be so happy"

Manyata smiled as she hugged Zach back and whispered "Congractulations to you too Mr.Superstar."

To an onlooker it might have klooked  like an intimat hug shared between a couple but hugs like this were considered normal for Manyata and Zach and in a way Manyata felt that it assured her that Zach will always be there for her and that he would never let go of her.

"And we better or my princess will make sure that my ear drums burst" Zach replied as he chuckled and got out of the embrace.
"Yup! We better leave" I replied as I locked my arms with his and started walking away along wiw him.

"And why were you standing alone there Anya?" Zach asked me as he handed me as  glass of champaigne.

We had left the venue while ago and were now sitting in a limo that was dropping us off. 
Why was she standing there alone ? Manyata asked herself. 
Blank. That was all that popped in her mind. 

"I needed time to myself" she replied as she sipped her champaigne and looked away.

"yeah! this life isn't as exciting as it seems,isn't it?" was all the said.

Changing the topics was one thing Zach was good at. It was one of the things she loved about him - sometimes. He never pestered her for information and understood the fact that  she she was not ready to share information.

"Yeah!" i replied and leaned  over and rested my head on his  shoulders, too lost in my thoughts to continue the  conversation and he  leant his head over mine and closed his eyes  and the rest of the ride passed in silence.

An hour later we  reached home.
'Home' was the mansion owned by Zach. it was the place Zach asked me to moved in with him - too huge for a single ma was what he said, it was the place where Samaira had her first fall, the place where she first called me 'mum'. It held alot of memories and Zach being the guy he is  made sure that we didnot move out. He said that this was our home, we were his family and that Maira needed a father figure in her life to chase her boyfriends away from her with a gun.

Manyata chucked at the memory  and the next thing she knew was that something  or rather someone hit her and that tiny tornado hugged her legs, mumbled something and then grabbed the award from her hands and  then ran away and jumped into Zach's arms. He lifted her, spun her around hugged her and then tossed her  into the air like a pillow to which she let out a giggle and screamed "Daddy". Zac caught her and placed a kiss on her cheek.
"Ehww! I'm a big girl daddy" she screamed emphasising on the words "Ehw" and "big"
"And does that mean that your daddy can't kiss you anymore?" Zach replied as he frowned, pulled a sad face and played along.
"No! I missed you Daddy" was all our daughter said as Zach placed a kiss on her forehead and pulled me in a side hug.

If anyone asked Manyata what a family was this was what she would have related to.No matter what one said - the media or any stranger they could never alter the fact that this was her family now, her life ... Or could they?

A/N

Don't you love those Oreo ads? OMG Their so cute and adorable !! 
All those who din't watch one as yet go to youtube and check one out .. 'cause you are missing out on such adorable stuff..

I'm sorry for not updating earlier. I'm a procrastinator and I love to procrastinate stuff and I duno it just gets delayed and delayed.

And yeah sorry for not posting Uday's POV. 
I'm just busy these days and I have been promising an update for a long time and never giving one LOL 

And yeah..  ignore all the spelling mistakes and grammarical errors if you can. Editing is not in my list of favourites and if anyone would volenteer to edit this story for me - I WOULD LOVE YOU TILL  God knows when ...

Add me to ur PM list for updates ... I just can't seem to remember the password for my PM account.. it's really frustrating.

xx
Kiara

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01mahnoor2468Manveerangelsaneha85tejuangelFantasyangeljnfrjnfrsloppy-hopeaminakhanpallavisarkarhemvbnityatandonwendy25Priya46Hawa.HawaiultravioletraykojagoryfanilvudayanushruthiShazzieFireNIceCute_GalBhataktiAtma.arunsunita_gmmandy15IndigoBluesalicia212--Zinay--andy.asrividhya68pia.rahaMiss.ColorfullPristineSoul-RK_Ki_Biwi-dumasHunsraJMysticRiver

Hawa.Hawai Goldie
Hawa.Hawai
Hawa.Hawai

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Wow nice one.loved it.cont soon.
tejuangel Senior Member
tejuangel
tejuangel

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
omg omg Dancingthnks a lot 4r continuing 
please add me 2 ur PM list 
Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
omg kiara you are online. it's been ages yaar since we talked.Hug. Loved the update n the character of manatya. Embarrassed thanks for the pm Big smile

Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 14 July 2012 at 12:33am
dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
welcome back kia loved the update manu left everyone and build her life away from them loved how you described her emotions well written thanks for the pm

BhataktiAtma. IF-Dazzler
BhataktiAtma.
BhataktiAtma.

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
nice update Kiara Samaira was cute now I really wonder what was Manyata's past eager 2 know :-)
kojagoryfan Goldie
kojagoryfan
kojagoryfan

Posted: 14 July 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
PartyPartyOH I'M SOOO HAPPY.I LOV IT.VERY NICE.THANK U.can u pm me?

Edited by a.anu - 14 July 2012 at 5:05am

Go to top