plz update soon 
 w8in fr it 
n plz PM me 
Fatima😊
Edited by ...kash... - 12 years ago
S.H.I.E.L.D. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved it. It's refreshing to read a story that is not following the show... Not that I am tired of reading other brilliant writers' different takes πŸ˜†. 

Looking forward to the next update! :D

TC.
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I m waiting for your next update, kahan kho gayi tum?
AraBearxo thumbnail

Each of us represents a star in Heaven. Sometimes we shine with the rest, sometimes we twinkle alone and sometimes, when we least expect it, we make someone else's dreams come true.

A SPECIAL THANKS AND A BIG HUG TO ALL THOSE WHO APPRECIATED MY WORK AND ENCOURAGED ME TO WRITE.LOVE YOU LOADS GUYS ! THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME.

Edited by tiger_lily - 12 years ago
AraBearxo thumbnail

..: CHAPTER TWO :..

Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means moving on. It is one of the hardest things a person can do. Starting at birth, we grasp on to anything we can get our hands on, and hold on as if we will cease to exist when we let go. We feel that letting go is giving up, quitting, and that as we all know is cowardly. But as we grow older we are forced to change our way of thinking. We are forced to realize that letting go means accepting things that cannot be. It means maturing and moving on, no matter how hard you have to fight yourself to do so." Unknown 

The walk down the redcarpet was as expected the media,reporters and fans.This was the kind of life I was born into.Not that I loathed this life I actually loved my life.I had a family who loved me and supported me at every point of my life.I has Samaira,the greatest gift I ever got but life was not actually perfect.The past still haunted me,it hurt but as they say the truth always does.
"Manya! How do you balance your personal life and career?"
"Manya!Is there any guy in your life?"
"Manya!Is it true that you are dating your current co-star?"

Ignoring those questions and a bunch of others I continued my walk down the red carpet smiling and posing for the cameras.The media asked questions but they never cared about the answers,whatever the answer was they would change it to what they wanted and then lo another rumor.
On second thoughts I answered the questions for myself.Was I actually looking forward to a relationship? Did I need a guy in my life? No, I was fine by myself,just Sam and me.We didnot need anyone else in our lives rightnow,no one just one just.
"Hey honey!" Someone said as he pecked a kiss on my cheek.
"Hey Zac" I said acknowleging his presence and taking my place besides him.He was my "date" for tonight,for this event and no we were not actually dating.Well, you could say we were close friends,really close.Zachary Thorpe is a model turned buisnessman and you could say that he was quite popular with the ladies.Having fans all over the world but behing that supermodel exterior he was a total down to earth guy.He was actually the guy who supported me in the most difficult phase in my life,helped me make my decision.

The that I left my family and past behind was the day I decided that I had to make an identity for myself not as that spoilt rich heiress but something positive.When I first moved to NY the only person I could trust here was Zach,whern he came to know that I has left my past behind leaving all my riches down there ans when I later canfided to him that I was expecting my daughter Samaira instead of shutting the door on my face he helped me,convinced me that I had to keep the babaysupported me through all my decisions and helped me raise Sam.He was Uncle Zac to her, the father figure in her life and an elder brother to me.He ewas the perfect guy to setlle down with not that I would but still.

Smiling at my thought I took my place besides Zac on seats alloted to us.A while later the ceremony started and  people started felicitating the winners. Personally all the teams worked pretty hard this year and gave the audiences some pretty awesome collections of films and songs to tap their feet to. Awards were being given out to all  those who deserved them. This went on for a while and then I heard my name being called out. I had been nominated in the "Best actress-Drama Category" and honestly speaking I didnot expect to win that award. I paid some more attention to the announcer as he announced the nominees
"And finally we have Manyata,who is nominated for her portrayal of "Princess Zulo" in her recent film "Accross The Dark Ages" and is considered as one of the best films this year.And to call upon this award may I have the pleasure to invite on stage Mr.Udayveer Singh" 

"UdayVeer Singh" That was the only name I could hear at that moment echoing through my ears.He came on stage and I didnot care about  what that woman said after that.Everything was gone.It was asif both of us were the only people at that moment.Stuck there. I saw him look at me. He had spotted me and his gaze was now upon me.That smirk still adorning his face,I looked at him and then turned away. He still looked the same,nothing has changed. It was a shock that he was here. 

"Why wouldnt he be?"I asked myself.It was not asif I was the only one here.It was not asif I was the only girl in his life.Maybe he was accompanied by someone her.Another one of his girlfriends. maybe someone who I didnot know of, what did I know about him anyways? Nothing! he was a mystery then and now I didnot bother to know anthing in his life.

"Ahh!! This year the award for the Best Actress-Drama goes to! Well she's my favourite! Manyata!" UdayVeer smiled as he announced the winner. 

Manyatha got up and walked towards the stage to recieve her award. She smiled.Once again she felt Uday's gaze upon he,it followed her as she walked to the stage like her second shadow. Cameras started flashing the moment she reached there. The host wished her on her winning this award, she smiled as she was engulfed in a hug. Moving forwards towards to Uday, the same guy who once HER Uday. She forced a smile as she walked towards him. He wished her,handed over her award and gave her a hug.
"Nice meeting you again Princess" he whispered in her ear. She shuddered at the sensation on his hot breath on her neck. It was asif she was once again the 18 year old teen who was madly crushing on her best friends elder brother.She quickly collected herself,she would not fall prey to his charms again. Never again.That was some other girl- a niave one. This one knew the truth and she could'nt risk breaking her heart again.No! 

"Nice meeting you too Uday" She replied though the name Uday seemed a bit forced.

She forced a smile as they stood together on that aisle posing for the cameras who were oh-so-eager to click their pictures.  They stood there for a minute or two smiling at the cameras. 

A while later Manyata was back at her seat sitting there and acting asif nothing had happened.She had not just met one of the most important figure in her life,she had just not met the guy who she vowed never to forgive. She sat there lost in her thoughts until Zac noticed something.

"Who was he?" He asked.
"No one imortant!" She replied. Did she lie or was it the truth that was only one thing she knew.

Ahhh!! Guys. I know I am a horrible friend and weriter who hads been MIA for the past one and a half month not updating her FF. I am sorry! Love it? Hate it? How was it?
Well I directly wrote it on Notepad.No proofreading done
Edited by tiger_lily - 12 years ago
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Kiara.. πŸ€—

Finally the update is here.. πŸ˜Š.. Nice one..⭐️ I loved the story since I read chapter 1.. Please do contine.. 
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowww love it yaar itss fabbb