I*I FF BROKEN MIRROR I*I Chapter 3 Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago

Hola Peepz..!! 

Ya you people know me..!  , Who else but the INFAMOUS KIARA!! SO I am up with another FF. This one is a bit  on  the mature side.And is losely based on one of my online novels which is not updated for link more then a month or was it two .Yeah typical me! Promise this one is gonna be updated soon 'cause right now I am in love with this FF! The central idea of this story is that "Life is not a disney movie and happiness doesnot last forever"..The quote that inspired me was 

"Cuts, scars, bruises, lies and fake laughs. Fake smiles, constant cries and a horrifying past. Promises broken, lost loves.. and the "trust me" that didn't last." 

So right now I am actually confused what to name this FF. "The trust me that didn't last" or "Broken Mirror".  Uday here will be portrayed as a more mature character.And yeah there will be flashbacks that will give you some idea about their past. THIS IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT AND NOTHING APART FROM THE CHARACTERS ARE BOROWED.Wasn't this supposed to go in the A/N section.Well will edit it tomorrow.I am too lazy right now!

READ ENJOY AND FEEL FREE TO REVIEW OR WELL COMMENT.!
IF YOU WANT TO BE PM'ED LIKE THE POSTS.

Love UdayVeer 
Hate Akash 
ManVeer 4ever!  
Spread The Love 
xx 
Kiara 

PLEASE GIVE THIS FF A SHOT!!!

I KNOW i'M WIERD! CAN'T REALLY HELP IT!

Edited by tiger_lily - 11 years ago

..: PLOT :..

"Trust is a fragile thing. Once earned, it affords us tremendous freedom. But once trust is lost, it can be impossible to recover. Of course the truth is, we never know who we can trust. Those we're closest to can betray us, and total strangers can come to our rescue. In the end, most people decide to trust only themselves. It really is the simplest way to keep from getting burned."

Meet THE UDAYVEER.A guy who now hates the idea of love and relationships.

Now meet SUPERSTAR Manyata a girl who once sacrificed everything in the name of love only to be left heartbroken and now hated the idea of love.

oh wait a sec did I tell you'll that he's a prince and she's a princess.Yeah I just didπŸ˜†

Tied together by a PAST will the two of them be able to reignite their belief in love or will they break-off again before the word "love" comes into the scene leaving them both lost in the crowd yet again.?

Can two people who hate the word "love" EVER end up falling in love?

While a past brings them together hatred break them apart.Will they ever be together?

Trust is like a mirror..once its BROKEN you can never look at it the same again...

I know this one sucks.Will give a proper one tomorrow.! Promise! πŸ˜³
Edited by tiger_lily - 12 years ago

..: CHARACTER SKETCH :..

Credits Shizza/Shizz

..: INDEX :..

Edited by tiger_lily - 11 years ago
     ..: PM LIST :..

..: AUTHOR'S NOTES  :..

⭐️ Which is a better title "BROKEN MIRROR" OR "A TRUST ME THAT DIDN'T LAST" 

..: CHAPTER ONE :..

This chapter is dedicated to all my HATERS who make such an effort to REMEMBER ME EVERYDAY.OMG isn't that GREAT.So whoever you are I just wanted to say that I LOVE U FOR MAKINGME FEEL SO IMPORTANT AND KNOWN.

She Has Secrets You'll Never Know Or Understand,
She Appears So Strong On The Outside,
But On The Inside Her World Is Spinnin Upside Down.
Shes Smiling And Standing Tall 2 The Outta World,
Shes Crying And Breaking Down In Her Inner World.

She Appears So Happy 2 Her Mates,
But Alone, She Shares Her Tears With Her Pillow.
She Knows Not 2 Get Her Hopes Up,
As They Always Come Crashing Down.
Shes Heard It All Before & Felt It All.
Shes Experienced More Then Her Fair Share.
1 Touch, & She'll Flinch
1 Harsh, Word & She'll Cry
1 Bad Moment, & She'll Break Down

She Trusts No1, Because The People She Has, Hurt Her & Leave Her 2 Pick Up The Pieces
She Believes No1, Because The People She Has, Lie & Betray Her.
So For Now She'll Keep 2 Herself & Pretend Everything Is Fine, When Everything Is Wrong

I Know This Girl, Because This Girl...
Is Me.

"Life gives us choices and decisions to undertake:one wrong decision or one wrong choice could affect your life forever" 
A few years ago back in highschool I would have said that this is bullshit,anyone I knew would agree with me back then but now experiencing the effect that one decision I took years ago had changed my life forever I totally agreed to what that quote said.

Two weeks ago I was THE PRINCESS MANYATA heiress of various hotels,discs and various groups of companies.Head of the high school prom committee,senior president ,head cheerleader and obviously the topper.I had scholarship's(not that I needed them) and acceptance papers to various colleges all over the world.I had  all that a girl would ever dream of posessing and I was living every girls dream.I was a pricess,a real one.Two loving parents,an a bunch of credit cards,a sweet loving sister,friends,mansions,designer clothes and and s stupid annoying prince for a fiance.What more could a girl want but now I was no one,no one knew me here,no one recognised me.I was just another girl who had assumed the name of Moniya.

"Come on Moniya! You gotta be kidding me.! You seriously wanna miss this,see we are free no one know us properly,no reporters following us,no one telling us what to do and yeah no one actually cares what we do.We're free on our own!Get up and let's dance.Come on! We got a new life here and everyone here loves you. " 

"Everyone Uday!What about you?"

"I love you too.Alot" HE said dragging me up to the dance floor.We danced.danced the night away.For once we didn't care what people thought.Nothing mattered other then the both of us.We were together and this was gonna last forever and that was all that mattered.

"I love you" He whispered in my ears but I couldn't reply cause just then the announcer announced. 

"Well this is the moment of the night! The one that everyone's being waiting for.Allow me to announce the couple of the night.This is special.And on this valentine's night our couple of the night is.Yeah you guessed it right.Monia and Uday.Come on guys let's hear some noise for 'em "

While the crowd burst into shouts and screams Uday took my hand and we walked up to the stage together.

"I love you!" he whispered in my ear.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Snap out of it Manyata! It was all a dream.A beauticful one.Too bad you woke up early!" I scolded myself as the limo came to a stop.Plastering a bright seductive smile on my face,totally camera worthy I stepped out of the limo as Andrew my driver opened the door for me.

Immediately the blinding flash of cameras hit my eyes.I was stuttering down the red carpet and posing for the paparazzi while signing autographs at the same time.women,we multitasked.I smiled at myself to myself.I can't say that I was loved.Nope,I was at a award ceremony! and unlike some actors I truly do appreciate my awards and the fans I get.But we all have a limit.Privacy for one thing is sacred for how rarely we get it.Having a daughter to raise I try my best to pave a good future for her.
Yes I'm only 24 but certain reasons led me to have a child.And no matter what I love her with my whole heart

I was wearing an elegant peach silk gown that hung over one shoulder and draped elegantly accross my chest before flowing down my legs perfectly outlining my figure.My hair was losely pinned on one side and ringlets  of large curls framed my face.A simple heart locket neclace and celtic knotted braclet adorned my neck and wrist.Both meaning somuch to me as they were both gifts from the two  people I loved the most.One was my daughter andthe other was my first love.My first and only love.Blinking rapidly against the tears that threathened to flow even after 6 long years I continued my walk down the red carpet.

Love it? Hate it? How was it?
Well I directly wrote it on Notepad.No proofreading done.And it is loosely based on one of my online novels.I know I am crazzy otherwise who would have started another FF whilst having an ongoing one.? Yeah I might discontinue one of them if the response is not that good.This one is becoming my personal favourite and if I am gonna keep this up then I need feedback.Argh I forgot what lse I was going to write here.!! Well will edit and update later! 

xx
Kiara!

wow great start, so had a child with Udayveer but now she is raising the child on her own?😊
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

wow great start, so had a child with Udayveer but now she is raising the child on her own?😊

Thanks Sonali!!!

Yeah! I wanted to focus on something that was not actually based on the show or some arranged marriage,or marriage in Las Vegas kinda stuff.πŸ˜†They gain a lot of attention but I wanted something new so here I come! Yeah and practically I don't think he knows about the kid! I got a lot of thinking to do for this FF.! Sheesh I just got the idea and off I went to type ! πŸ˜†
great start kiara...  u deserve a big hug...lovd it...add me too to ure pm list

nizza