Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

It was a lovely segement.. I totally enjoyed it.

All of them were looking fabulous. & Mahira & Fawad's nok-jhok it was very cute.

I found Naveen quite shy... and looking at Humsafar i htought she would be more like her character... But both Mahira & Naveen swicthed personalities... It was nice to see though... She was very sweet.

Mahira was very chulbuli.. she was being really cute.. :)

& of course Fawad was really decent... With very unique answers. He was looking really good. :)

Over all.. It was a really good segment... Sab jagaa Humsafar chaa gaya tha... with mugs and t-shirts and the HS picture... :)

Oh and the bloopers was a real treat... :) It was good too se even with such heavy drama, they were enjoying behind the screen. :)

YES! THE JPJ SEGMENT was a real treat today! I just got up to see this show! Otherwise i never wakeup at 9 in my holidays.. LoL
mahira is super sweet and she looked great too.. Fawad is a very mature and decent guy. Naveen is a lil shy no doubt but her answers were good too..
And yes the bloopers were really fun to watch! I liked their masti alot! Can't wait for tommorow's episode!
Alu- thumbnail
Fawaaad was to good :D
Loved all of them :D
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mary78613

YES! THE JPJ SEGMENT was a real treat today! I just got up to see this show! Otherwise i never wakeup at 9 in my holidays.. LoL
mahira is super sweet and she looked great too.. Fawad is a very mature and decent guy. Naveen is a lil shy no doubt but her answers were good too..
And yes the bloopers were really fun to watch! I liked their masti alot! Can't wait for tommorow's episode!

Hehe.. I stood up at 6 o'clock, or I was already awake...Since we're 3 hours behind PST. :) But It was really nice to see..
Yes... He was really decent through our, a few comments here and there mainly when Mahira spoke.. but apart from that he seemed so mature. :)

Naveen was a bit shy.. I had expected her to be more open.. But she's sweet. Her answer were good.. Aswell as Atiqa jee's were also very good.

The bloopers were the best.. especially the rain wala... and then the last one.. Where hetries to open her hair.. but fails.. that one was hillarious. 😆

But it was awesome... I'm waiting for the repeats... :) I missed some bits of the start.. because I started watching when he was about to call Mahira or welcome her.

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aliyaafridi

Fawaaad was to good :D
Loved all of them :D

Yeah he was he really nice. I've never seen him off-screen before its always been in dramas so it was quite new to me... He was really decent, and he looked really smart. I had expected him to be a bit more open. But he was quite reserved, exception of a few times, where he openly talked ... :)
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The JPJ segment made my night <3

Never seen an actor as humble as Fawad😍
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Hehe.. I stood up at 6 o'clock, or I was already awake...Since we're 3 hours behind PST. :) But It was really nice to see..
Yes... He was really decent through our, a few comments here and there mainly when Mahira spoke.. but apart from that he seemed so mature. :)

Naveen was a bit shy.. I had expected her to be more open.. But she's sweet. Her answer were good.. Aswell as Atiqa jee's were also very good.

The bloopers were the best.. especially the rain wala... and then the last one.. Where hetries to open her hair.. but fails.. that one was hillarious. 😆

But it was awesome... I'm waiting for the repeats... :) I missed some bits of the start.. because I started watching when he was about to call Mahira or welcome her.

Oh where do you live?
Ya Atiqa jee was great too!
  Haha ya rain wala and when he sees her in the black dress and says BEAUTIFUL! OMG! That was soo funny! And when they are looking at each other when he gifted her the necklace and suddenly ended up laughing! That was super cute!
  The repeat comes in the night around i think 11:30 pm or 12 PST.. Oh there was nothing much in the beginning, Fawad was just sharing his views about the show that he dint expect it to be such a hit and he was reluctant to take the project when Momina offered him the role of Ashar!
But they did not show allt he bloopers! I really wanted to see all of them! Oh well! It was a treat to watch no doubt!

mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

The JPJ segment made my night <3

Never seen an actor as humble as Fawad😍

Night? Where are you from?
I woke up at 9 in the morning to watch the show! Thats a first for me!😆
Ya he sure is humble and he is also a bit reserved and shy when it comes to interviews!
I wonder how he performs in the concerts!😆

OnlyHope thumbnail
Im in the US.
And yes he's very shy..I find it really sweet about him 😳
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Im in the US.

And yes he's very shy..I find it really sweet about him 😳

Oh nice.. Whats your name? I'm Mariam AKA Mary..😃
Ya, he was blushing when those enthusiastic callers went GAGA over him! One caller asked him to become her son in law! Thats sooo cute!😆

OnlyHope thumbnail
That caller was sooo sweet..she's like Idk if you're older/younger than me..I just want a son in law like you 😳 my mom would've said the same thing :p
I'm Fariha :)