Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Batameez. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
My live streaming link doesn't work? what can be worst than this 2011 ki end pe :(( I thought of having party ghar baithe baithe...Humsafar dekhne se acha kya hoga :(@
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why are u all talking about biscuts lol

i want to try tuc - just for fawad and mahira. Otherwise i am not a biscut fan...

Originally posted by: Sana.B

I hate all Pakistani biscuits! Infact I hate biscuits in general! Yuck!

Not a big fan of biscuits either. Bleh! Ok, homemade ones are edible but that's it.
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lonelyshadow

Damn it!
It's karachi, not karanchi :@ huh!

Hahahaha it sounds soo weird 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oreo is a cookie no? Not a biscuit..
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sidra2007

why are u all talking about biscuts lol

i want to try tuc - just for fawad and mahira. Otherwise i am not a biscut fan...

Because I brang the topic how these people mislead us with the tuc ad again and again :@
And don't try it they are weird :P
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tehreem-

Because I brang the topic how these people mislead us with the tuc ad again and again :@

haha okay

but i have to try it at least once - for them 😆 
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tehreem-

they are YUCK!
Please try at your own risk. 🤣

Sid.H thumbnail
Next Thread: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2651752&TPN=2 Edited by sidra2007 - 12 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Afsheen and Khirad talking
Khirad says it been 4 days and he didn't even contact, 4 and a half yrs ago the same thing happened. I waited for him but he din't come. i am so stupid i was testing someone whom i had already tested in the past.
Afsheen: i wish i could help you but all my savings are invested in the business and thats also going in loss
edited*'
Farida leaving the country, she tells Ashar to take care of himself. He says don't worry i will
Ashar in office reading Hareem's report. His co-worker asks why he is so distracted, he is overstressed he should go home.
He goes to hospital to meet a friend. Hareem is playing and her ball comes near his feet, he gives the ball, she says Thankyou uncle, he smiles
Then she says you are photo wale papa na! and hugs him. Khirad comes with Afsheen and takes Hareem. Ashar follows and calls Khirad and bad mouths her
. Is there any limit to your lowness. (neechpan)How can you hide my daugher's existence from me all these years. I hate you..
Khirad says if u have said enough i would like to leave, my daughter's turn has come, she needs to see the doctor

Edited by mary78613 - 12 years ago