started jii! ;)
good ji ;)
I wanna see again and again 😍😍
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Reenoo.

@Mary: teach me, kaise lete hain!? :P
jaldii YT se kaise lii?!
wat tool? i cant seem 2 find πŸ€”
Hey sorry for the late reply! I was a little busy!
Use the snipping tool Reeno!
In windows there is this snipping tool, search for it in programs, you can cut out pictures of anything on ur screen with this tool!
And if you can't find it send me the links of the video yo want the pictures from! I'll do it and send the pix to u!

hehe made just avis abhi tak tou
drooling over em! 😍
Loved the wholeee show!FAK was looking soo cute and Mahira was looking really very pretty!😊Fawad seems the shy onee and his reaction was soo adorable when one caller said that she wants a son- in-law like him!πŸ˜†!The way he lauged was soo..😍*sigh* .Fawad-Mahira seemed so comfortable with eachother and the way he teased her that 'Bones strong to Mahira strong' and the way they started teasing eachother about 'when did u read the novel ,Sarmad must have told u about the start" and the host says keh agar aap dono ki baatain khatam hogai houn to audience say bi baat kerlainn!πŸ˜†It was Epic!πŸ˜ƒAnd the bloopers were soo hilarious the way he sayys and emphasizes on "khabsoorat" "beautiful" in that black dress wala scene and when he says "where the hell is the pin"!🀣They both trulyy share amazing chemistry on and off screeen!!Goshhh can't get enough of them! πŸ˜
Originally posted by mary78613

Ohh okay! Whats your name?
I loved those dialogues which Mahira revealed that Ashar says 'Meine tumhe maaf kiya Khirad"
And Khirad says: "Meine apse maafi mangi hee kab"..!
Superb yaar!
The dialogues in this serial are just awesome. Thanks to the author ofcourse!πŸ˜†
Ya, it sure was fun! I don't think i've ever seen a morning show with sooo much interest!
πŸ˜†

Its Laiba and yours? :)

Yes it was AMAZING! And the way she delivered it, typical Khirad style. It was really nice, it made me really eager, I can't wait to watch that scene...

Yes...  Khirad's dialouges has always been unique.

RESHAM agreed  
They both trulyy share amazing chemistry on and off screeen!!Goshhh can't get enough of them
I'm not quite sure... But I felt the minute Mahira entered she stole everyones attention. I mean she was the center of attention. And that folowed throughout the show. Yes Fawad-Naveen did get their share of attention and all.. But I felt Mahira was more openly talking... She talked freely...Fawad-Naveen seemd a bit shy... Its cute though.

I missed the start... Was Fawad-Naveen talking more before Mahira came or where they like that also in the start?

Originally posted by .SilentPrincess

Its Laiba and yours? :)

Yes it was AMAZING! And the way she delivered it, typical Khirad style. It was really nice, it made me really eager, I can't wait to watch that scene...

Yes...  Khirad's dialouges has always been unique.

Heya πŸ˜†

I live in Norway too, but I am originally from London πŸ˜ƒ btw its 4 hours diff in winter a. I am in Karachi right now, I saw it live..all of them look so great. Hope Humsafar is new start for Pakistan's drama industry. And May Pakistan be once again blessed with peace and harmony
Originally posted by Ash_Smash

Heya πŸ˜†

I live in Norway too, but I am originally from London πŸ˜ƒ btw its 4 hours diff in winter a. I am in Karachi right now, I saw it live..all of them look so great. Hope Humsafar is new start for Pakistan's drama industry. And May Pakistan be once again blessed with peace and harmony

Hi, :)
Really? How long have you been living in Norway?
Aah... yes 4 hours.. I was an hour or so late in watching... issiliye.. πŸ˜›
Oh really... Your so lucky! 😳
Yes I think it definitely is, because we have some really great dramas going on, while some have already aired (MZZB,QT, KAM etc) And I think Humsafar just got added to that list. So yep Pakistan drama industry is making its comeback. 😊

Ameen.
Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
Hello all can i join this at

Short intro about me 

I live in saudia Arabia My name is fatima 
and i luv fawad mahira alot my fav show on humtv humsafar 

right now iam missing the lovely 
moments of asher and khirad πŸ˜