Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Mary - I live in Norway its in Europe... The time difference from Pakistan is 3 hours..
All in all I loved watching all the bloopers, it was good to see the actors having fun.
Aha... But I think Fawad has said that all along. What was new to me was his reserved nature, Mahira's bubbliness... She was really adorable. Enjoyed watching her alot. And then Naveen's nature was also somewhat like Fawad quiet, shy not so talktive. But it was it was all fun to watch. :)
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The bloopers especially with mahira in it were 🤣 and the rain scene blooper was hillarious especially the way fawad leaves 🤣
All in all the segmenst was too good. I have never seen my family watching any morning show with this much interest and what amazed me the most was the fact that one of sister who is least interested in these kinda stuff was watching it with us
Edited by -tehreem- - 12 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fairy17

That caller was sooo sweet..she's like Idk if you're older/younger than me..I just want a son in law like you 😳 my mom would've said the same thing :p

I'm Fariha :)

Oh yes! Who wouldn't want a son in law like him! 😆 He's good looking, humble and charming all at the same time!
Nice to meet you Fariha!😃

I was up till 4:30 last night watching previous episodes of Humsafar! And then i woke up at 9!
I'm soo crazy!😆

Edited by mary78613 - 12 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tehreem-

The bloopers especially with mahira in it were 🤣 and the rain scene blooper was hillarious especially the way fawad leaves 🤣

All in all the segmenst was too good. I have never seen my family watching any morning show with this much interest and that amazed me the most was the fact that one of sister who is least interested in these kinda stuff was watching it with us

Haha trust me dude! The same thing was happening in every household! Everyone was waiting for this segment. I was glued to the TV for the whole 2 and a half hours!😆
Ya those scenes were soo funny! I loved all Mahira bloopers!

mary78613 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

Mary - I live in Norway its in Europe... The time difference from Pakistan is 3 hours..
All in all I loved watching all the bloopers, it was good to see the actors having fun.
Aha... But I think Fawad has said that all along. What was new to me was his reserved nature, Mahira's bubbliness... She was really adorable. Enjoyed watching her alot. And then Naveen's nature was also somewhat like Fawad quiet, shy not so talktive. But it was it was all fun to watch. :)

Ohh okay! Whats your name?
I loved those dialogues which Mahira revealed that Ashar says 'Meine tumhe maaf kiya Khirad"
And Khirad says: "Meine apse maafi mangi hee kab"..!
Superb yaar!
The dialogues in this serial are just awesome. Thanks to the author ofcourse!😆
Ya, it sure was fun! I don't think i've ever seen a morning show with sooo much interest!
😆
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mary78613

Haha trust me dude! The same thing was happening in every household! Everyone was waiting for this segment. I was glued to the TV for the whole 2 and a half hours!😆
Ya those scenes were soo funny! I loved all Mahira bloopers!

Yes, same here I didn't let anyone touch the remote for a sec
I am just waiting for someone to upload the segment on YT 🤔 And as crazy as it may sound but I bunked college for this segment 😆
mary78613 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -tehreem-

Yes, same here I didn't let anyone touch the remote for a sec
I am just waiting for someone to upload the segment on YT 🤔 And as crazy as it may sound but I bunked college for this segment 😆

Haha same! I found the bloopers! Heres the video!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-txXCRbwGyo[/YOUTUBE]
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everyone - dont know if u all remember me at this point lol

havent been around much - but watching JPJ right now!! 🥳
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I bunked my Lecture for HS cast 😳
Bloopers were 🤣 Kafi dair pehly ka aa gaya tha main 🤣
 Mahira is sooo Cute 🤣
mary78613 thumbnail
Here are all the Bloopers in one video!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=V4lLnpPxgKE[/YOUTUBE]