*-KhiSher|Humsafar AT #16-*-TerePyarMeinJalRahaHun - Page 52

Posted: 12 years ago
Noshaba could you plz post the link to where you got these pictures from..

And someone once posted new Ashar/Hareem pics, but they got deleted.. Anyone know where to find em and re-upload em..
Originally posted by Sana.B

Noshaba could you plz post the link to where you got these pictures from..

And someone once posted new Ashar/Hareem pics, but they got deleted.. Anyone know where to find em and re-upload em..
They are on the FB page and i saw new hareem's pic but not asher's
Originally posted by -tehreem-

<div></div><font color="#990000" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">They are on the FB page and i saw new hareem's pic but not asher's</font>

Tehru plz post the link because there are too many Humsafar pages.. I don't know which one..
Mahira Khan, hats off!  Seriously how amazing is she? Today's episode belonged to her and her only.    Just amazing.  

I am super excited about the leap.  

Originally posted by Sana.B

Tehru plz post the link because there are too many Humsafar pages.. I don't know which one..
It's this one sana
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Drama.Hamsafar
Ufff what a heart wrenching epi yet again...fab acting by mahira yet again..the epi belonged to her and only her...every scene of Khirad looked so natural today..i was almost in tears when she called Asher and he said never to call him again and also that she is dead for him...I was like darn U asher...She is your Khirad for god sake, ek baar uski baat sun toh lete...😭
the scene after Hareem's birth was the scene of the day for me...i wish I could understand Urdu more better so that I could feel that pain and anger Khirad was going through at the moment...but I pretty much understood what she was trying to say...fab dialogues and again gr8 acting by Mahira...even the scene with Batul khala was awesome...the way she refused to ever meet Asher, I loved the self respect she showed for herself there...

after that I am assuming ke they wrote " After 4 years" in Urdu...
Though I really dislike Asher at the moment but haayyeee Fawad in glasses took the cake β˜ΊοΈ 
and same old Sara doing her antic yoga πŸ₯±
that witch Fareeda is still worried about Asher getting married to Sara...you ruined your own son's life, abhi tak chain nahi pada...😑

and finally precap - OMG I cant wait till next week 

I forgot to mention this before but the starting scene between Sara and Fareeda, there was this poster behind on the wall about human rights...how ironical was that...Fareeda is supposed to be a Social Activist and look what she did to her own son and Daughter-in-Law...
I found this one page on FB, very cute pics of Sarah Kashif , the girl who plays Hareem...😳

and for all of you Humsafar lovers out there, imtoo uploaded the epi in 720P today...

here are the links, Enjoy!!

Part 1 :
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvuBxLk_bNY[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2 :
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yokidH6Mr_k&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

Part 3 :
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tHKlp26aIU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

I watched it again and just can't stop tears..Mahira was mind blowing..and Khirad..the pain..the agony..and after Hareem's birth, the determination..and strength...Someone has said it well..."Hell hath no fury like a woman scorn"..
The pain she went through..during her pregnancy..all ALONE..and the humiliation she tolerated..goes beyond any other zulm and bad time she can ever face...she was so right when she asked Batool Khala..what could be worse than that which has already occurred?
Originally posted by -Kruti.S-

I found this one page on FB, very cute pics of Sarah Kashif , the girl who plays Hareem...😳

Such an adorable little girl Embarrassed