*-KhiSher|Humsafar AT #16-*-TerePyarMeinJalRahaHun - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode was Awesome especially the second half of the episode..definitely picked up pace and made me bite my nails with anticipation. Kudos to Sarmad Khoosat for showing the leap so brilliantly..all those who were vary of Mahira's acting shouldn't be after watching today's epi..The girl made everyone cry esp in the scene where she was crying and trying to remove all the dirt from her clothers..God my heart went out for her! Brilliant acting and the scene where she's holding Hareem and decided that she would never forgive Ashar! I literally had goosebumps there-fabulous dialogues..Ashar doesnt deserve her forgiveness! How can someone be so naive? Whatever she did to you, Dude she was your wife! You loved her! Cant you hear her crying? The thought that youre dead for the person whom you loved so much is enough to break you down! 

Although the first half of the episode was slow but it was needed to show the pain Khirad went through. Khirad's a really really strong girl and I admire her for that. Nobody would have survived after going through so much. And they ended it at such a bad cliffhanger!😕 Cant wait for the next episode. God is this guy awsome or what? LOVED his expressions! For me, Mahire stole the show today.

Edited by -Resham- - 12 years ago
And oh I love how Mahira speaks tehra tehra keh..her dialogue delivery is really something! I am sure that Ashar and Sarah's egagement wont be happening cause now that he knows about Hareem, why would he take such a step? The scene they showed in the promo where hes crying, I guess that will happen when he come to know about the truth. Not really sure about the scene where hes holding Sara's hand..lets see!😊 
I want next sat to happen now..!
Hi all..

i missed Humsafar epi 2day becoz of this Stupid Loadshedding!!😡

repeat 1:30 pe hai na??
Originally posted by ZumSrK

I want next sat to happen now..!
😆😆😆😆😆😆

Originally posted by fairy17

😆

So trueee 🤣
how was the epi guys - about to go watch it now...  
Sidra...bas jao dekhooo!! :p  puchne mein dnt waste time
Originally posted by fairy17

Sidra...bas jao dekhooo!! :p  puchne mein dnt waste time

True ! Mahira stole the show !! And the precap was awesome..water and fire collides !!! Uff ..
leap leap leap!!!!!!! omg cant waiiittt