Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sana.B

Really? I thought it was where Khirad left him in the hotel, but it didn't happen.. then i thought it was her friend's engagement because he was wearing the same exact clothes, but maybe.. i hope they show it, i love it when Fawad cries..

m almost sure about it.Read that part of Novel again .Khirad was in Hospiotal with hareem.Asher was at home and wo bhe wo pori rat roads pr ghomta raha tha and he was crying k main ny kya kiya and all.and thn he comes back to home and take shower and wahan again rota hy .Asher Rota boht tha🤔😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

me too :P its just he does it so well. the car scene where he was crying and screaming my heart went out to him.

Even his hallucinations in Dastaan.. UFF! Such an amazing actor this guy is..

But Aaj jab Khirad royi toh i started crying too, and my moms like tum ro rahi ho? And i was like yes, do u not see her condition.. and then she told me that aise bauhat zaleel log hotain hain joh bechariyon saath aisa kartein hain..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Yes Yes Maha, I remember now.. that is what happens! ðŸ˜›
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: -Maha-

nopez sana ye scene tab hoga will he will know about fareeda plan.coz in novel wo aisy he roya tha

Me too think same
n the scene where asher n khirad are standing beside lake becos he wearing similar kind of shirt.
I think in dat scene khirad will tell him that she will leave hareem wid him n he is wearing goggles for first time in show in this scene
He must have wore it to hide his red eyes which must be due to constant crying

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

but why was he crying? thats the part that makes me doubt which scene it is - but yeah that could happen and seems more likely.

🤔Wohi toh But Sara was very angry so it must be related to Khirad .Sara was like "sab kr k bhe is pr kuch asar nhi hota "
BlackStar. thumbnail
Fawad wears glasses in real life, so i don't think it's cuz of that.. they probably just wanted to make him look old..
or maybe his eyes got strained and stuff because he never sleeps..

I g2g guys, take a shower and then go somewhere, bye!
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sana.B

Even his hallucinations in Dastaan.. UFF! Such an amazing actor this guy is..

But Aaj jab Khirad royi toh i started crying too, and my moms like tum ro rahi ho? And i was like yes, do u not see her condition.. and then she told me that aise bauhat zaleel log hotain hain joh bechariyon saath aisa kartein hain..

he is definitely an amazing actor no doubt, he is able to convince the audience through his emotions, its a sign of a tremendous actor.

& Khirad today - i was avoiding it because i ended up crying so much when she was in labour, poor girl. Mahira was superbb today. i wish they had shown the baby it would have made the scene that much more, and the pre-cap i loved this strong confident khirad.

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Maha-

but why was he crying? thats the part that makes me doubt which scene it is - but yeah that could happen and seems more likely.

🤔Wohi toh But Sara was very angry so it must be related to Khirad .Sara was like "sab kr k bhe is pr kuch asar nhi hota "[/QUOTE]

why doesn't she just leave him, she is like a leech same as khizer, sara turn your attention to khizer and leave ashr PLEASEE!!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shizzz papa ki princess has come 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Khirad ki dialogue delivery...ek ek lafz...touched my heart to the core 😭