*-KhiSher|Humsafar AT #16-*-TerePyarMeinJalRahaHun - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sana.B

I think that scene will happen, because if you look, the way Sara's hair's done and make-up and all, is her after leap look..

However the scene where Ashar cries in a green shirt, throwing water on himself in front of a mirror in the OST, that scene didn't happen, and i don't think it will either..
nopez sana ye scene tab hoga will he will know about fareeda plan.coz in novel wo aisy he roya tha
I guess the scenes r edited

whats written on the paper?cant read it

True Dat. I think that is what will happen.. Sara won't be able to deny it, but she can't know that Khirad's back, because why would she see em together at the restaurant and then go and commit suicide?
Ye bhe hy 😕lol boht confusion hy bhai.😆
Originally posted by -Maha-

nopez sana ye scene tab hoga will he will know about fareeda plan.coz in novel wo aisy he roya tha

Really? I thought it was where Khirad left him in the hotel, but it didn't happen.. then i thought it was her friend's engagement because he was wearing the same exact clothes, but maybe.. i hope they show it, i love it when Fawad cries..

Ohh GOD kya hoga jab ashar wil realise everythn :((
Originally posted by -Maha-

And Mujhy lagta hy it will be when he will start feeling k He cant hate Khirad and etc .Coz in Novel He was talking to himself but yahan they will show it differently and he will share his feelings with Sara 🤔

but why was he crying? thats the part that makes me doubt which scene it is - but yeah that could happen and seems more likely.
Edited by InvisibleSmile - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ana_kash

I guess the scenes r edited

whats written on the paper?cant read it
yar Check left side bof paper. script divided hy like what will happen from 1-10 epi etc etc Last main hy Episode 18th-25th
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

i can't even read the paper, its so blurry! and writing too small.

Maha what is this? I saw it on FB but didn't understand..

i love it when Fawad cries..

me too :P its just he does it so well. the car scene where he was crying and screaming my heart went out to him.
25 episodes? That cannot be possible. -__-