Pakistani Serials

*-KhiSher|Humsafar AT #16-*-TerePyarMeinJalRahaHun - Page 47

ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope k 3rd last episode se hi atleast sb theek hona shuru hojaye,i want ashar to realise things earlier...

He isss sooo gone repent on what he did..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And yar wo scene nhi aya OST main tha where asher was crying Sara ka hath pakar ker ðŸ¤”
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ maha m thinking the same k wo scene konsa hai,,and also when ashar says main bht sharminda hoon,main tumhen is tarhan ni chah saka something..
-Maha- thumbnail

Hareem Official page pr hy ye🤔

InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -Maha-

And yar wo scene nhi aya OST main tha where asher was crying Sara ka hath pakar ker ðŸ¤”

i think its a scene where he gets to know the truth and goes to sara to ask her and she doesn't deny it, otherwise why would he cry for sara? he doesn't even look at her twice or think about her unless she herself barges into his office every time.
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Hareem Official page pr hy ye🤔

i can't even read the paper, its so blurry! and writing too small.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think that scene will happen, because if you look, the way Sara's hair's done and make-up and all, is her after leap look..

However the scene where Ashar cries in a green shirt, throwing water on himself in front of a mirror in the OST, that scene didn't happen, and i don't think it will either..
-Maha- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

i think its a scene where he gets to know the truth and goes to sara to ask her and she doesn't deny it, otherwise why would he cry for sara? he doesn't even look at her twice or think about her unless she herself barges into his office every time.

And Mujhy lagta hy it will be when he will start feeling k He cant hate Khirad and etc .Coz in Novel He was talking to himself but yahan they will show it differently and he will share his feelings with Sara 🤔

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

ye kon sa secen hai maine nahin dekha
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

And Mujhy lagta hy it will be when he will start feeling k He cant hate Khirad and etc .Coz in Novel He was talking to himself but yahan they will show it differently and he will share his feelings with Sara 🤔

True Dat. I think that is what will happen.. Sara won't be able to deny it, but she can't know that Khirad's back, because why would she see em together at the restaurant and then go and commit suicide?