Meepha-vm's are lovely:)

Fairy- agree ;(

Iam sleepy guys.!have to go 
Bye both tc🤗
starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: meepha

Farhat did a mistake here, i think
Sarah loves ashar so by helping fareeda,khizer cleared way for sarah to be with ashar:s

No, Farhat didn't make any mistakes.

Fareeda just USED Khizer to push Khirad to the side. Khizer is a retard, and I think that's exactly what Farhat wanted to depict. He's so desperate for Sarah that he'll do anything without even thinking in order to have Sarah. Little does he know, that he has no chance...Asher's mom etc don't really care about what Khizer wants..😆.. Khizer's planning to leave for the US..and in the meantime . Fareeda etc are thinking that Asher and Sarah will get close...and even if Khizer had some common sense and thought about how this eventually would only allow Sarah to get even more close to Asher..the money aspect probably blinded him. He needs that money to go abroad to impress Sarah & become like Asher. 😆 

Bottom line is...Khizer is plain retarded. 😆
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I see how it was all planned by Farida, but Khizer is just a tard
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Yeah I see how it was all planned by Farida, but Khizer is just a tard

Yeah..my point is...Khizer's just depicted as a fool..that's the take home msg from Farhat. 😆
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Noshu! :) check ur PM
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fairy17

Hey Noshu! :) check ur PM

Hey fairy 🤗🤗Okaa In IF dabba  na ??
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey congrats on the new thread!

gosh khisher just break my heart!!!!

and damn this is hot!

😍
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
fate of fareeda +gang! 😡

desiflavour101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful but heartbreaking episode. 

I cannot believe how cruel Fareeda, Zareen, and Sara are. They are educated women and to act like this is just disgusting. As mothers (Fareeda and Zareen) don't even have an ounce of sympathy for the fact that Khirad is pregnant and does not have adequate medical facilities to take care of her child. How heartless. How can wealth and status be so important that simple decency and being a good human being is forgotten...

If they didn't like Khirad, that was fine. But they are so selfish that they didn't even think about Asher's feelings in the whole process. I really hope Asher shuts out these women in the next 5 years as he is doing right now, that's their biggest punishment. 

I know Asher acted like such an *** for not listening to Khirad but I do understand his viewpoint. He believed his mother and he has no reason to doubt his mother, especially when in front of his she has has praised Khirad and loved Khirad like a daughter. How many of us on this forum will believe our parents before another person? 

I do not think that makes him a momma's boy. That makes him a son who trusts his mother like many of us who trust our parents. In my view, a momma's boy is a guy who listens to his mother despite seeing and knowing everything. A guy whose mother does everything for him. Asher is not like that. He has shown in today's episode that he won't cave into any sort of pressure to get close to Sara or marry her.

Not that Asher is completely blameless. He should trust her and talk to her. Instead his ego and jealousy let him cloud his emotions instead of rational common sense.

I feel so bad for Khirad. As a women and as a person I feel for her. What has happened to her is so unfair.

I do hope Khizer gets what is coming to him. So blind in his love for Sara he did not care that he has ruined 2 innocent people's lives: Khirad and Hareem. I think he did it also because he didn't like Asher. It was his way of ruining Asher because he knew that Asher was in love with Khirad and it would hurt him to do this.

I heard from a friend that Asher sees Khirad at a hospital while visiting a relative and that's how he finds out he has a daughter.

I wonder if Khizer will tell Asher the truth when he comes back to find out he was used and Sara is married/engaged to someone else and that's how Asher will get in touch with Khirad...

I think the scene of Khirad-Asher at the bridge is when she tells him Hareem will stay with him.