*-KhiSher|Humsafar AT #16-*-TerePyarMeinJalRahaHun - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sana.B

Ash, people talk about birth and my body shakes. I can't imagine how you survived all that pain. I do not want to get pregnant. ðŸ˜µ

Yea, behind all pain, you only see love, and being pregnant is not all bad...
Okay now they are just dragging it, I really hope next episode we see Hareem!
Hahahahah ash!!!
Well i think the emotional support from ur partner makes it wayyy easier yaar!!! Imagine u have nobody :/ thats just scary:P

Heheh awww,Becharey him nd becharey u;)

Holding your baby is the best part. Having it isn't.. 

those nine months are precious sana, when the baby is growing inside, thats when you actually realize the worth and how much you love this little jaan inside you. my cousin lost her baby 3 months ago and she still hasn't been able to over come it and she lost the baby in its early months but still she had become attached to it, from day one, thats motherhood.!😳
I haven't felt the experience yet, just learned about it, which is why i feel wierd, but yes when you become pregnant you eventually understand.

Yah, my aunt can't have kids even while being married for almost 18 years, i can really see the pain there..

Holding your baby is the best part. Having it isn't.. 

But giving birth its a part of being a woman, I knw it can be really painful and no man would understand... But trust me its worth it. 😃 Just think you  love a person more then your own life...before you even see her/his face ...true love...
Edited by Ash_Smash - 12 years ago
women is having contraction and her husband is beside her.

women*screaming* give me your hand
husband. why?
women*glaring** because i'm feeling ROMANTICCC!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly:p ash nd sana!!!
Its wonderful in its own ways!!!

@shizu,
Hahahhah,hheeeheh
That was a good one:p
Originally posted by InvisibleSmile

women is having contraction and her husband is beside her.

women*screaming* give me your hand
husband. why?
women*glaring** because i'm feeling ROMANTICCC!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Do you think I asked him to give me his hand ...I just dragged him and took his hand ... He was screaming .." aaah my hand, your killing me" Me: Shut up you idiot, I am giving birth, and your worried about your damn hand" Grabbed him by his neck! I AM GIVING BIRTH SO JUST SHUT UP AND GIVE YOUR HAND OR ELSE ...ahhh 😵 .as if it was yesterday.. 😆
hahahha,,u guys r hilarious...🤣