*-KhiSher|Humsafar AT #16-*-TerePyarMeinJalRahaHun - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ana_kash

Yesss he does,afterall he loved her..

Btw whts ur name?

good question..you can just refer to my id...lol  
Originally posted by Sana.B

Yes he does.. He feels disgusted about himself, that he couldn't even look into anyone's eyes.. not his daughter's, not his wives, and i don't think the world's either..

It's a really emotional and powerful scene, and i hope they don't cut out dialogues.. Fawad will do full justice to it, im just worried about atiqa.. ðŸ˜•

Man, Atiqa..whats wrong with her? I like her and everything..she can act too..but her dialogue delivery is weak in this drama. ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by starstuck

Man, Atiqa..whats wrong with her? I like her and everything..she can act too..but her dialogue delivery is weak in this drama. ðŸ˜•

Actually IMO Atiqa's always been weak at acting.. her dialogue delivery really sucks all the time, not just in this drama..

Edited by Sana.B - 12 years ago
^ I liked her in some of her dramas..but this is the worst I've seen from her. 
hi everyone,

im a frequent watcher of humsafar, and love it.  but i just cant wait for the story to unfold (yes i know i suck...lol) anyway, whoever has read the novel, could someone possibly tell me the basic story after todays epi? i mean not even a full translation of the novel, i just basically wanna know what happens after this till the end, if someone could do that for me that would be great!  because i dont know how to read urdu, or else i wouldve read the novel myself.  but if someone knows the rest of the story, could u pls pm it to me, or if u ant to email it to me, let me know and i will pm u my email address...thanks in advance!!

fhdugfuygcd Shiza's topic...OH this is the Humsafar AT :p

Congratz everyone! 🤗
someone tell me the leap was precapped? :/ I just had my breakfast and dad's home so I can't be here just yet :p
Originally posted by fairy17

fhdugfuygcd Shiza's topic...OH this is the Humsafar AT :p

Congratz everyone! 🤗
someone tell me the leap was precapped? :/ I just had my breakfast and dad's home so I can't be here just yet :p

Nope. It will happen next episode though..
Yeah I know the leap would be in the 14th, but was hoping shayad koi precap hi mil jaye :/ Edited by fairy17 - 12 years ago
can't wait for episode 14 - Hareem janii, papa ki princess will enter!!😛 && the office scene, ankhon se goliyan chalne walii hain!!😆🤣 bt on the plus side, i'm eagerly waiting to see a strong and confident khirad!
What the...

First of all..Bows to mahira!!!

Her screams during the contractions;) i guess taaza experience tha uska reality mein so she acted it out so well;)

Kudos to fawad when he says aaj naam le liya hai...
The way he is showing his hatred & anger.wao

ashar -u ass:/
Poor khirid