Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sana.B

Yes he does.. He feels disgusted about himself, that he couldn't even look into anyone's eyes.. not his daughter's, not his wives, and i don't think the world's either..

It's a really emotional and powerful scene, and i hope they don't cut out dialogues.. Fawad will do full justice to it, im just worried about atiqa.. ðŸ˜•

Man, Atiqa..whats wrong with her? I like her and everything..she can act too..but her dialogue delivery is weak in this drama. ðŸ˜•
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starstuck

Man, Atiqa..whats wrong with her? I like her and everything..she can act too..but her dialogue delivery is weak in this drama. ðŸ˜•

Actually IMO Atiqa's always been weak at acting.. her dialogue delivery really sucks all the time, not just in this drama..

Edited by Sana.B - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
^ I liked her in some of her dramas..but this is the worst I've seen from her. 
sumaira.daud thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi everyone,

im a frequent watcher of humsafar, and love it.  but i just cant wait for the story to unfold (yes i know i suck...lol) anyway, whoever has read the novel, could someone possibly tell me the basic story after todays epi? i mean not even a full translation of the novel, i just basically wanna know what happens after this till the end, if someone could do that for me that would be great!  because i dont know how to read urdu, or else i wouldve read the novel myself.  but if someone knows the rest of the story, could u pls pm it to me, or if u ant to email it to me, let me know and i will pm u my email address...thanks in advance!!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

fhdugfuygcd Shiza's topic...OH this is the Humsafar AT :p

Congratz everyone! 🤗
someone tell me the leap was precapped? :/ I just had my breakfast and dad's home so I can't be here just yet :p
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fairy17

fhdugfuygcd Shiza's topic...OH this is the Humsafar AT :p

Congratz everyone! 🤗
someone tell me the leap was precapped? :/ I just had my breakfast and dad's home so I can't be here just yet :p

Nope. It will happen next episode though..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah I know the leap would be in the 14th, but was hoping shayad koi precap hi mil jaye :/ Edited by fairy17 - 12 years ago
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
can't wait for episode 14 - Hareem janii, papa ki princess will enter!!😛 && the office scene, ankhon se goliyan chalne walii hain!!😆🤣 bt on the plus side, i'm eagerly waiting to see a strong and confident khirad!
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What the...

First of all..Bows to mahira!!!

Her screams during the contractions;) i guess taaza experience tha uska reality mein so she acted it out so well;)

Kudos to fawad when he says aaj naam le liya hai...
The way he is showing his hatred & anger.wao

ashar -u ass:/
Poor khirid