*-KhiSher|Humsafar AT #16-*-TerePyarMeinJalRahaHun - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ana_kash

I knw tehreem i'l hv to wait,bt i hope tht does happen a lil earlier and not in last episode only,,he should realise it pehle,,
i want to c him beging for forgiveness from khirad...

Jst imagine when ashar'l come to know...
I think he'll start realizing by the end of 3rd last episode 😕
Originally posted by Sana.B

Khirad was helpless. She needed Ashar for Hareem's sake, and at the same time wanted him too due to being so fed up of life..
She may have forgiven him, but no one suffered more than her.. No one could even think of all that pain!
true sana and also the feeling tht she has no blood relation,,can it get worse nymore:((...

I pray to ALLAH,,that never a girl see such tough time in her life...ameen!
Someone posted on FB k 32 Epis ka hy HS :O:O
@tehreem hmm i just cant wait for it..
Men listening more to their mothers rather then their wifes happens all the time. Sadly I have first hand experience in that seeing my own parents.  
Originally posted by Sana.B

Khirad was helpless. She needed Ashar for Hareem's sake, and at the same time wanted him too due to being so fed up of life..
She may have forgiven him, but no one suffered more than her.. No one could even think of all that pain!
True. And like it or not but a girl needs her husband's support at every step of her life, she suffered the most in all this  
Originally posted by -Maha-

Someone posted on FB k 32 Epis ka hy HS :O:O
No I guess it's 22 😕
Originally posted by ana_kash

agreed highly highly agreed!!! Fawad-mahira =humsafar !! They should come in another show too as a pair:)
I hope they don't ruin their chemistry tho 🤔
i luvd d way asher tkd 2 sarah...she deserves dis( i knw her character is nt negative..its a grey sort of character) bt she wntd asher at the cost of his married life..huhhh...
n mahira...kudos 2 u...👏👏
Edited by shivanigupta - 12 years ago
No Sarmad himself said it's about 21 episodes on JPJ.
32 episodes would be too longg.. Even if the whole novel with extra scenes was included, it wouldn't be 32 episodes..