*-KhiSher|Humsafar AT #16-*-TerePyarMeinJalRahaHun - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Ok i jst want to say,ashar's realisation should happen soon now..i jst cant wait for it,,
i want to c tht phase already
Originally posted by -tehreem-

If last episode belonged to fawad then today's episode belonged to mahira only she stole the show man 😍 *in love feeling* 😆
Agreed! Mahira was Awsome today no doubt...👏
Mahira acted amazing beyond words...
Originally posted by ana_kash

Ok i jst want to say,ashar's realisation should happen soon now..i jst cant wait for it,,
i want to c tht phase already
You have to wait about 8 episodes for that 😆
Ashar proved her kaminapanti today
loser husband
here ur wife is crying in pain n u say u r dead for me
I think khirad shud not forgive ashar n accept as her husband
This was too much to handle

See fawad and Mahira are the reasons people are watching this show crazily  *An eye opener to all the bashers* :)

I knw tehreem i'l hv to wait,bt i hope tht does happen a lil earlier and not in last episode only,,he should realise it pehle,,
i want to c him beging for forgiveness from khirad...

Jst imagine when ashar'l come to know...
Originally posted by -tehreem-

<font color="#990000" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">See fawad and Mahira are the reasons people are watching this show crazily *An eye opener to all the bashers* :)</font>

agreed highly highly agreed!!! Fawad-mahira =humsafar !! They should come in another show too as a pair:)
Khirad was helpless. She needed Ashar for Hareem's sake, and at the same time wanted him too due to being so fed up of life..
She may have forgiven him, but no one suffered more than her.. No one could even think of all that pain!
Asher cud wait for atleast 2 mins more before hanging the phone n let Khirad say what she wanted to...n Khirad why doesnt sheee straight away say
HELLO ASHER, IM PREGNANT!!!!!!!