Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Media, when will stop poking your nose in their lives?

Gosh!

But it was a cute segment! Viren's cold- poo guy! Haha.
Virika-KryRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
looks like media is obsessed wit KT and KDπŸ˜† but aww that was a cute handshake <33
-Euphoria- thumbnail
Media PSHT getta life. -__-
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
@ all 

m a non regular member of this forum and as you guys can see, i am a RBO fan and becoz of dat am a KT fan also..

Toh..i hope i may post something here...

m liking this show and though i started watching for KT, but now m started loving d oders also..infact more. 

Regarding this interview, ...It was cute...Good friendship between the two...Its good ki their frndship is not getting affected becoz of the rumours.

okay..need to clarify one thing..

I may be a fan of KT and YM, but in no sense, it means i hate KD or will stoop to low deeds like bashing her. I have been member of RBO forum and frnds wid almost all d loyal RBO fans and we ourselves condemn this action of bashing of actors on public sites. So, whatever posts u guys can see reprimanding d lead actress are either fake IDs nor irregular fans..

Its a humble request, plzz do not tag them as RBO fans and do not think each and every RBO fan to be like that only. 

I hope my post is not taken in a wrong sense..:)
@sweetsute

Hey there :)..need to clarify by no means we were generalising fans..i know sane fans do exist in every fan group ..so does a crazy lot who scrutinize every details of their favourite's personal life and as soon as the celebrity does something opposite to this their will and wish,all fangirl-ism gets converted to hatred ..then the redundant bashing begins πŸ˜†..Have seen such lots all around IF..At the same time sensible fans also exist who appreciate and criticize their favourites work on screen and doesnt over indulge in their personal life 😊..I can understand many fans including you belongs to the latter group.. i was only talking about the sad minority who revels on celeb bashing and can be seen around both FB,IF..so wasnt categorizing all RBO fans as haters  at all as i did mention in particular - 'some' fans..Nothing personal πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nonchalant - 12 years ago
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awww...loved it...the handshake was sho cute...😳 n their chemistry...☺️ loved the way karan said that pooja thing...🀣
n song while KD taking nap...🀣🀣 serioulsy media grow up...πŸ˜†
virikalover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loved the handshake and nose tickel scene.

and viren babu ko shardi ho gayi...hayyy kt wld lookkk sooo cute...waiting..:))

kt kd rockzzz offscreen intws! and onscreen they are sooo adorable...!!!!!

love their banters...!!!
TaaniReyfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously these two have people falling for them offscreen and onscreen. Even the media lol