Viren-Jeevika's big problem -TV9 YT link

Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_YEllaptiE&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]
Watched it!
I hope whatever the reporter was saying isnt the truth 👎🏼..I would HATE if KT-KD maintains distance due to these nonsensical rumours..their offscreen banters entertain me so much :D

And that  dig at KD in the last few secs ..LMFAO even if the poor girl takes a nap it is misconstrued as something else 😆..and gana bajaaya toh bhi konsa? this song from ajnabee has W*F written all over it 😆
Edited by Nonchalant - 12 years ago
Oh God leave them alone!! I'm sure they aren't always hanging around each other anyway. Everyone gets tired. Can't KD have a nap either now? Or spend alone time?! Urgh these reporters make an issue out of everything.
Reserved will watch it soon.. janki from yer account it sounds like the reporters are being  their epic self again eh🤣
first of all OMG... their handshake knuckle punch routine-😲 thats was our gang signature salutation.. except we ended with shoulder banging or hi five instead of nose flicking.. ahhh i miss my gang.. wonder when ALL of us wld ever get together😔

ok now at the seg🤣good lord wat were all d songs they were playing that old saif akshay wala zara zara song cracked me up🤣🤣n tht seductive kareena wala ajnabi song.. W*F🤣 poor KD.. 

they looked tired in this one.. must be a nite shoot.. there werent even enough tacker gems in it.. apart from the I was thinking of doing my own pooja.. 🤣🤣signature chichora lingo.. 

again cldnt help notice the spot boy standing with tht light board on top of their head..😆 and Viren falls sick eh.. one more KT spl goofy scene.. the steam inhaling wld be a sight😆 waiting for it..

and good lord these random reporters.. they were so looking bored and tired with their phone.. for all you know KT was playing angry birds.. thts my look when I am mentally tired playing some game on my phone🤣 on auto mode.. and the reporters come up with the cheesy they r texting mushy stuff..🤣🤣 whr do they come up with such trash from.. if there was any doubt.. KD just nailed it.. by dozing off on the couch.. this must have been a long day.. and they were so ready to be done.. no wonder they werent at their entertainment mode.. as it is with the whole sharayantra rumor.. press ppl are ready to thooso the mike on their face at the earliest instance..

poor KD.. she shld take a brk for christmas tho... wishing her a merry christmas.. hoping she cld celebrate with family😃
Thank u for sharing😃 WTH r those songs in the BG 😆😆 esp the  seductive one when KD was Trying to take a nap🤣🤣 Gosh.Media and their Heights of Craziness with the link ups poor thing Leave them alone.looks like both r tired🥱 or least intrested in this interview😕 i really feel so bad for KD poor girl has been getting bashed by some RBO fans  on Facebook  who doesnt like her pairing up with KT with these media link ups
Forget about the media nonsense. Seriously TV9 how thick are you? The media need to just stop now.

I was more occupied how AWESOME that Kryran handshake was!  LOOL 😎
Oh sorry I didn't realise there was a post of this vid before the one I made loool.. well I said all I had to say. Media won't change. 
I also loved the handshake.. :D
Originally posted by sonali.19281

ok now at the seg🤣good lord wat were all d songs they were playing that old saif akshay wala zara zara song cracked me up🤣🤣n tht seductive kareena wala ajnabi song.. W*F🤣

poor KD...so true!! such major W*Fish songs from good old 90's they were playing ..had me in splits 😆..bechari KD!

they looked tired in this one.. must be a nite shoot.. there werent even enough tacker gems in it.. apart from the I was thinking of doing my own pooja.. 🤣🤣signature chichora lingo.. 🤣

Yeah they did look worn out..still KT cant resist from maro-oing one oof his signature chichora line  "I was thinking of doing my own pooja but gharwaale wanted us to a different one

again cldnt help notice the spot boy standing with tht light board on top of their head..😆 and Viren falls sick eh.. one more KT spl goofy scene.. the steam inhaling wld be a sight😆 waiting for it..
Yeah! another spin off of kheer chronicles 😆..just hope they dont edit it out cuz ppl had already started complaining of pace ..atleast the episodes are enjoyable unlike the OTT melodrama ronduness that followed the sangeet event and lasted for 1-2 weeks LOLL

and good lord these random reporters.. they were so looking bored and tired with their phone.. for all you know KT was playing angry birds.. thts my look when I am mentally tired playing some game on my phone🤣 on auto mode.. and the reporters come up with the cheesy they r texting mushy stuff..🤣🤣 whr do they come up with such trash from.. if there was any doubt.. KD just nailed it.. by dozing off on the couch.. this must have been a long day.. and they were so ready to be done.. no wonder they werent at their entertainment mode.. as it is with the whole sharayantra rumor.. press ppl are ready to thooso the mike on their face at the earliest instance..

ROFLLL on  ur ".. thts my look when I am mentally tired playing some game on my phone"..🤣..Yup there is high probability for ur guess being right 🤣..Reporters had to assosciate all their actions with some stupid mushy cheesy stuff 😆..KT toh doesnt have any qualms admitting KD's vanity van is his adda ..toh vo thodi na darr ke mare sms via baat karungi 🤣..Media just fail to intepret  chichora's action every time 😉😆

poor KD.. she shld take a brk for christmas tho... wishing her a merry christmas.. hoping she cld celebrate with family😃

Yup agree! though the chances are dim considering SP who are known to make mince meat out of their actors ..I want another chichora segment on X'mas 😆..I m sure he would be having some 'ish special Santa' jokes in his collection as well 😆
Originally posted by Deepika26

Thank u for sharing😃 WTH r those songs in the BG 😆😆 esp the  seductive one when KD was Trying to take a nap🤣🤣 Gosh.Media and their Heights of Craziness with the link ups poor thing Leave them alone.looks like both r tired🥱 or least intrested in this interview😕 i really feel so bad for KD poor girl has been getting bashed by some RBO fans  on Facebook  who doesnt like her pairing up with KT with these media link ups

So it hasnt stopped till now..LOLL how predictable can some fans get 😆..For KD's sake i hope she never get to read all these lunatic comments !

edited to add:

by no ways m generalising fans 😛

Edited by Nonchalant - 12 years ago