Frequent Posters

shootingstar27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Exactly my thoughts ðŸ˜† 
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think Varsha will be married to Ashwin. That's what the suspense is. Varsha left Satish...she got to have some man for herself. Not everyone would live like Archana and Manav...not together for 20 damn years and claim to be in love. Soham will be a mix of the two...a ziddi womanizer.   
Edited by bonnefille - 12 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bonnefille

I think Varsha will be married to Ashwin. That's what the suspense is. Varsha left Satish...she got to have some man for herself. Not everyone would live like Archana and Manav...not together for 20 damn years and claim to be in love. Soham will be a mix of the two...a ziddi womanizer.   

Eeeks ! omg !  Then there will be NO HOPE for Varsha's character ever to be redeemed . Btw , these sisters , Vaishu Varsha r all getting married without legal divorces
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...

I would love his comeback of he has come to torture that SP Varsha... But dont want him to hurt Soham... Let him take away Soham for good from Varsha... She should know how it feels to take away a kid from its parents..

She has to realise what she did to her sister who was helping her... I hate this ungrateful person and would love to see her suffering... She is one of the reason for ArMan's separation.. I dont want Archana to forgive her for any reason but instead want someone to remind her again n again of the sin she did... 😡
LKJCBTR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
GOOD! I hate Varsha..

I know its a rude thing to say, but she honestly deserves it. She need to lose the wonderful and loving husband she has.

CAN someone answer when ARchana and Manav will get together, and when stupid Savita will leave????