Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Amit Sareen returns to Pavitra Rishta! (Page 2)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
The only thing that the writers are looking at are the TRP numbers and not logic ...If the new generation is not getting the right response then they will bring back the oldies and show all sorts of love affairs  and break ups between them ..

I don't think the Indian viewership will accept that Tanya . Two men fighting over 50 yr old women will be quite ridiculous . Yes they can show that the villain returns to use the KIDS to settle old score .But even if they dont show a single grey hair in Archana , the fact remains that she and Varsha r middle aged and no one will buy this PASSION thing . Both Ashwin Sagar and Jaywant Rane had PASSION and good looks and that made them unique . Unortunately they did not use those tracks at THAT time but focussed on Varsha Soham track etc . Now its of no use , TRPS may dip . Yes , Dharmesh has a chance ...he can be shown to return to poison Varun . Shravani can return as Sachu wishes to fyi be a part of his moms life . Jaywant returning to hate And Love Archana with a passion just coz he cud not marry her by leaving a life ABROAD , and Ashwin being madly in love with Varsha who is crazy is OTT .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverbhallarox

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Of course it is over the top and unrealistic ...

Let's see how things unfold ...

About Ashwin coming back...if only to talk about him, big deal he comes back ...what will he do now .
And what if varsha is found out now , Ok Soham will be discovered but I don't think that will make any difference now .

I just know one thing Kool, if TRPs are again very down this wednesday  then Ekta has to change her story line .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

prasad1991 Goldie

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lukin4goodSoapbhallaroxkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prasad1991

arey umar ko maaro goli

i wudnt be shocked if sulochana & rasika attract some buddhas Shocked

& there are so many triangles where ekta can work upon

manav-archana-shravaniHug... manav-archana-jaywant ... satish-varsha-vaishali ... satish-varsha-ashwin ... ashwin-varsha-urmila ... dharmesh-madhuri-vaishali ... & yes even dharmesh-manjusha-vinodROFL

I totally agree ROFL infact I suggest Damodar shud divorce Savita and marry Sulochana so he can live officially as Archanas father as Manohar has conked off .He anyway loves Archana and the Karanjkars more than Vandu and his own family . Better to show  Sulochana Savita Triangles than Varsha Archana nonsense...it will at least be hilarious

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 17 December 2011 at 9:42am

bhallaroxDabulls23

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
The rival show of Pavitra Rishta on Star Plus is about to have a really interesting story line coming up , where the bad bahu gets caught and gets thrown out of the house ...Evil getting punished and good people  winning ...something  that is just the opposite in Pavitra Rishta ..

Ekta and her writers better pull up their socks ...
Majority of people don't usually like to see such depressing tracks and such strange rishtas ...Wacko

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 December 2011 at 9:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxLuvSSevershootingstar27suansushkita10

sushkita10 IF-Rockerz
sushkita10
sushkita10

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

The rival show of Pavitra Rishta on Star Plus is about to have a really interesting story line coming up , where the bad bahu gets caught and gets thrown out of the house ...Evil getting punished and good people  winning ...something  that is just the opposite in Pavitra Rishta ..

Ekta and her writers better pull up their socks ...
Majority of people don't usually like to see such depressing tracks and such strange rishtas ...Wacko
Thumbs Upabsolutely rite.tanya hv u got TAM chart of ZEE serial bc i hvnt seen yet CB forum told PR no14/15 bt no official chartConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
No I don't have that chart .
I follow the Indiantelevision website and this time they still have not updated it ...They usually do it on Thursday ...

But I know PR did not do that well last week ...

In Diya aur baati , Meenakshi will get thrown out of the house because Sandhiya will dicover that she was behind the burning of the Store ..

Obviously this is something  that people will like a lot ...

And in Pavitra Rishta all we see is the USP of the show ( the love  between Manav and Archana ) getting worse and worse with each passing day ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 December 2011 at 10:01am

shootingstar27suan

LoveTVShows IF-Dazzler
LoveTVShows
LoveTVShows

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Tanyaz check this article its august 2010 article its says ashwin will come back but thats never happened in the show that time .

Amit Sareen

Amit Sareen who played Varsha's (Priya Marathe) wicked boss in Pavitra Rishta is all set to return in the show soon. The production house has already approached him once again and if everything goes well then he will start shooting soon.

A source from the show says, "Currently our focus will remain on Archana's wedding with her colleague Jaywant and Manav's marriage with Shravni. Though Manav is confused about his feelings, he chooses to marry Shravni. Archana too decides to marry Jaywant. Both families will get ready for the marriages with a major twist to follow."

Our source adds, "Meanwhile, we are also contemplating to bringing Sagar back and start a new track for Varsha. He will have a different look and changed attitude. He will bring in another high point in Varsha's life. His entry is expected to happen sometime next week."

Sareen on his part says, "Just yesterday I had a word with the production house, I still need to discuss few more things with them. In the next two days everything will get finalised."

It is said that though Archana and Manav will agree for their respective marriages they will change their decisions on the D-day. Also, Sagar, who was in love with Varsha, may create few problems in her married life

Go to top