Amit Sareen returns to Pavitra Rishta!

Posted: 12 years ago

Saturday, December 17, 2011 | 5:27:37 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    8 Comments

Sagar returns to post-leap Pavita Rishta to create some more problems in Varsha's lifeโ€ฆ

Zee TV's Pavitra Rishta recently took a leap, after which Archana and Manav began to live separately. Now, it seems that the show will take a few more twists and turns, the causes of which are rooted in the past.

The show had seen a character by the name of Sagar(Amit Sareen) who had entered track to create problems between Varsha (Priya Marathe) and Satish (Anurag Sharma).

A source informs, "Post leap, Amit Sareen will come back to the show with a new twist, in a negative role. His entry is expected to be in the end of this year or early next year."

He has not started shooting the show but has given the consent to do Pavitra Rishta, post leap.

We contacted Amit Sareen who confirms, "Yes, I will be doing the show post leap but I am not allowed to speak about my track."

In what way does Mr. Sagar bring in a sour taste to Varsha's life, is something we'll have to wait and watch!

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Sharat Kumar

He will return to cause problems in Varsha's life. This could mean that  Varsha is alive and she will come back soon with Soham .

Oh no, one more villian in PR ...

The only negative guy I want to see is Jaywant Rane ...
Why don't they bring him back ...๐Ÿ˜’.I thought he had a good personality and I used to love his acting ...
Please please bring Jaywant back ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
I m sure after Ashwin sagar then jaywant Rane return in PR...CV's plz bring back Jaywant rane...get more masala in PR.
Originally posted by naresh123

I m sure after Ashwin sagar then jaywant Rane return in PR...CV's plz bring back Jaywant rane...get more masala in PR.

If the TRPs are low again this wednesday then I think some of the old characters might be brought again in the story , more damage control ...
Thanks for sharing๐Ÿ˜Š

I agree, they should bring Jaywant back in the show, I loved his acting and he was much better than Dharmesh. I'm glad Dharmesh has not come lately but I do want to see him get punished before he leaves. Instead of bringing Amit in the show, they should have brought Jaywant in the show to cause problems for Varsha.

I hope he comes to cause problems only for Varsha but not for Manav, Varsha deserves it for kidnapping Soham.

I think he might be the one who will find out about Varsha's where abouts ...

I would love to see Jaywant come back with a bang in the show ..I thought he used to make a pretty good looking couple with Archana ...I would rather see him with Archana now than see Manav with Archana ...๐Ÿ˜†..

If Jaywant comes back it  will liven up the show ...
But I don't understand ...if Varsha is missing , whats the point of bringing Ashwin Sagar back 

What complications will he cause ? Even Jaywant Rane's return will not cause excitement now as Archana has become a buddi...formerly there was excitement coz Jaywant felt PASSION for her etc , now what he will feel for 50 yr old woman ? Same with Ashwin ...what passion will he feel for Varsha who is missing and also psychologically deranged ? Even villains have a sense of purpose and maturity so i do NOT understand the purpose of CVS ...

But yes , Dharmesh returning can be a source of excitement especially if Satish Vaishu r MARRIED
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

But I don't understand ...if Varsha is missing , whats the point of bringing Ashwin Sagar back 

What complications will he cause ? Even Jaywant Rane's return will not cause excitement now as Archana has become a buddi...formerly there was excitement coz Jaywant felt PASSION for her etc , now what he will feel for 50 yr old woman ? Same with Ashwin ...what passion will he feel for Varsha who is missing and also psychologically deranged ? Even villains have a sense of purpose and maturity so i do NOT understand the purpose of CVS ...

But yes , Dharmesh returning can be a source of excitement especially if Satish Vaishu r MARRIED
Ashwin may find out where Varsha is living with Soham ...
And I don't think anyone ever gets old in PR land , I bet Varsha also looks just as gorgeous as she  was looking before...

Age is just a number in this show ๐Ÿ˜†

I would not at all be surprised if we see two men  still in love with   the old , derranged psycho Varsha ...

Her husband Satish and ex lover Ashwin ...๐Ÿ˜†

The only thing that the writers are looking at are the TRP numbers and not logic ...If the new generation is not getting the right response then they will bring back the oldies and show all sorts of passionate  love affairs  and even more passionate  break ups between them ..

As for Dharmesh , I think he will come back as a complete bhikaari ...
The only thing that the writers are looking at are the TRP numbers and not logic ...If the new generation is not getting the right response then they will bring back the oldies and show all sorts of love affairs  and break ups between them ..

I don't think the Indian viewership will accept that Tanya . Two men fighting over 50 yr old women will be quite ridiculous . Yes they can show that the villain returns to use the KIDS to settle old score .But even if they dont show a single grey hair in Archana , the fact remains that she and Varsha r middle aged and no one will buy this PASSION thing . Both Ashwin Sagar and Jaywant Rane had PASSION and good looks and that made them unique . Unortunately they did not use those tracks at THAT time but focussed on Varsha Soham track etc . Now its of no use , TRPS may dip . Yes , Dharmesh has a chance ...he can be shown to return to poison Varun . Shravani can return as Sachu wishes to fyi be a part of his moms life . Jaywant returning to hate And Love Archana with a passion just coz he cud not marry her by leaving a life ABROAD , and Ashwin being madly in love with Varsha who is crazy is OTT .
Of course it is over the top and unrealistic ...

Let's see how things unfold ...

About Ashwin coming back...if only to talk about him, big deal he comes back ...what will he do now .
And what if varsha is found out now , Ok Soham will be discovered but I don't think that will make any difference now .

I just know one thing Kool, if TRPs are again very down this wednesday  then Ekta has to change her story line .