Posted: 12 years ago
Nxt week as far I predict la will leave as she saw love for khushi in eyes of arnav. She felt devastated n left RM broken. Now d responsibility of their break up news comes on arnav's shoulder. Nani insisted of arnav n la engagement so arnav disclosed d truth of bteak up. Every1 shocked. Now here r options-

Either Anjali in alone disclose abt khushi's called off engagement n since nani n anjali r not ready for payash engagement bcoz of media n society pressure so arhi decided to engage as dey don't want to b reason of breaking payal's wedding once but decided day won't marry.

Or

Anjali chooses khushi for arnav as even khushi is in turmoil n she felt for it. She took decision for bringing dem 2gether.

or

Media speculation for khushi which arnav felt n since he knows by anjali dat she is free now. He hurriedly put ring on her finger just to save khushi.

Or

Arnav makes a deal to khushi to save payash engagement.

I think dis is d big twist which Barun said in 1 of d interviews.

Guys it's smwat more logical as all signs n conditions r heading towards arhi engagement.

Am I right?
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† my dost rashmi..loves to speculate...I for one will not...but loved reading your post πŸ˜Š

hope you are having a good weekend..hun..

tc!
appy
Wish it would happen but really doubtful right...
ArShi engagement so soon...
Or did Barun mention Shyam's revelation...
Head is spinning 
yes..enough..
lets have ARHi engagement..otehrwise all the past scenes will go to drain..Cvs will be called dumb even after showing signs it wont work..its SIGH for writers and CVs
Originally posted by appy2011

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†my dost rashmi..loves to speculate...I for one will not...but loved reading your post😊

hope you are having a good weekend..hun..

tc!
appy

This post is d result of weekend boredom. N yeah I love to speculate. Awww u know me so well.
nice post.. n ill be the happiest soul if this twist happens..
I dont think contract will happen during the engagement ceremony next week.

Here is why. Everybody thinks KKG is still engaged, so she is not an option at this point. When ASR declares that he and LA have broken up, Nani and others will be very upset. LA will come in and explain their reasons and convince the family that Payash engagement should proceed and that she and ASR are really not meant to be together, that they should really part ways for their own good.

Nani will reluctantly agree and Payash engagement will proceed, while ASR and Naani are daggers drawn at each other.

Once the engagement news dies down, and party is over. Naani will throw the ultimatum that ASR better find a girl so that Payash wedding can happen.

As the days proceed, ASR will discover that KKG is not engaged anymore. He knows he is blocking his brothers happiness. And in a few weeks he will ready to make that deal with Khushi. He will approach her in a practical and no-nonsense manner and explain to her that this is purely a deal to help Payash. She will debate, be upset, be angry but eventually will agree against her will.

When they declare this to the family, everyone is ecstatic. Now KKG and ASR have a very awkward relationship because neither knows what the other person is thinking.

It is during this time Shyam revelation will be out for everyone. ASR will be extremely upset with KKG for not confiding in him. More misunderstandings and push/pull. But both will need to keep quiet for their respective siblings.

Now its not clear if they will agree to marry along with Payash or make a deal that they will make Payash wedding happen first before, once again, telling their families they are not menat for each other or decide to proceed with marriage for their siblings sake.

Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago
Oh! yes. Arhi engagement looks definitely on the cards. No other reason to have both free and fiance-less at the very same time.
Also Anjali and Dadi both have very stubborn and mulish expressions in the precap, so they are surely going to pull the no Payash wedding till Arnavbitua's shaadi card. So Arhi will decide to play the engaement game, but it will slowing turn into a shaadi.

@rush - Nice post - liked all your options - - at any point IPKKND can go any track - CVs really like to keep us guessing right? Edited by sun2011 - 12 years ago
yaaar  I just feel that Anjali di will break the news of Khushi(broken engagement) in this time...so then Arnav never eve agree to engage with La atleast the sake of Payal and Akash...
and La will come and explain the things and all will agree to this...
Anjali will get more upset and she won't feel well then...and case of that Khushi has to come to see Anjali di also...

I hope im not going crazy ...I hope soo...😳