India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Vengeance is Ours!!!!!!

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

I have been reading all the various posts of the members trying to figure out last Friday's episode with varying degrees of emotions ranging from amusement and anger to downright disenchantment and dissatisfaction interspersed with hope and optimism followed by  moments of frustrated exasperated reminders that this is just a bloody soap that is scripted to the consumer market but try as I might I also could not get rid of this sneaky suspicion that the CV's are having a great fun at our expense and are probably laughing their heads off at our angst and despair in the forum.

I really would not be surprised if we have a CV mole in the guise of a member whose only role would be to set the cat among the pigeons and write something outrageous just to goad us more and watch the fun unfold as we start nitpicking. Their way of getting back at us for criticizing, disparaging or disagreeing with their 'grand' vision of the way the plot had to thicken.

Bah! And Sigh! The only thing that I can now logically assume-not conclude, mark you is that this soap runs on the chemistry and chutzpah of these 2 individuals more than anything else and deviating from the plot would mean a decline in revenues ,TRP's and viewing audience. So cheers to that thought and however long it may take for them to get their act together.

One more thing- if they are planning to bring in twists and turns of them getting hitched or playing footsie with others then in the words made famous by the other Arnie Baby- it is Hasta La Vista Baby as far as this serial goes for me.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

svmipreethi12345-PurpleHeart-spsharmilasmitarshowstruck

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top