Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
No yaar its not possible only Ekta can creates this type of faltoo drama.
ninahegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya2011

No yaar its not possible only Ekta can creates this type of faltoo drama.

Yes U said it right dear...but Krish can't even think of another woman unless there is memory loss. 😈

tanudrashti thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninahegde

Yes U said it right dear...but Krish can't even think of another woman unless there is memory loss. 😈

Nina do you really think cvs can take risk of Krish falling for other girl.Yaar serial kisi ka bhi hero ko kisi aur se pyaar hota nahi hain bas halat galt hote hain.
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Please don't cry...I am sorry...Wish your dreams come true...with belssings of your granny up thereπŸ€—

Thanks Dear...πŸ€—
ninahegde thumbnail

Nina do you really think cvs can take risk of Krish falling for other girl.Yaar serial kisi ka bhi hero ko kisi aur se pyaar hota nahi hain bas halat galt hote hain.

Na...Na...dear...it will never going to happen ...they can't take the risk of offending all Kriyans...the third angle will make the Kriya bond still stronger ...I feel 😍

tanudrashti thumbnail

Na...Na...dear...it will never going to happen ...they can't take the risk of offending all Kriyans...the third angle will make the Kriya bond still stronger ...I feel 😍

What do you think how Meera character will move forward bcoz i am very confused.Meera is crazy according to me and our cvs are trying to prove her like Meera Bai.
ninahegde thumbnail

What do you think how Meera character will move forward bcoz i am very confused.Meera is crazy according to me and our cvs are trying to prove her like Meera Bai.

As I feel mostly this character Meera will be instrumental in making Prats realise the importance of Krish in her life and to stay focussed on personal issues first and taking care of rest of others next😎

tanudrashti thumbnail

As I feel mostly this character Meera will be instrumental in making Prats realise the importance of Krish in her life and to stay focussed on personal issues first and taking care of rest of others next😎

I hope our Prats realise it soon before its too late.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Even his brain got hurt n lost his memory... the soul of his will search for P... n whn he meets P, the souls will get together n work n make them ONE as Kriya... o Cool dear,,,, Kriya Rocks...πŸ˜‰
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hope our Prats realise it soon before its too late.

How will it be too late? Meera has been brought in for effect so when shes had her effect we can wave a big goodbye to her! And welcome a more romantic KriYa!