Dharampatni

Isn't Vipul older than mohan?

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Then why he sits before him? ... i remember clearly after mohan return party when baapji announced punishment for vipul ... he was standing before mohan just after kirti kaka ... and once while they were eating even then he was sitting before mohan ... but in this pic and once before too he is sitting after mohan ๐Ÿ˜• CVs itna sa issue bhi resolve nahi kar patey? Or is it that sitting arrangement has nothing to do with age? ๐Ÿค”

Yes i am back  ๐Ÿคฃ I hope chutti achey sey enjoy ki and you guys conserved enough energy to put up with my non-sense ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Itni se baat nahi samajti kya๐Ÿ˜ก

Mohan is centre of attraction.. so he is sitting in the centre..๐Ÿ˜› 

But on a serious note.. even I noticed it and the exact same thought came to mind.. but then I thought the CVs decided on this arrangement bcoz they had to make kirti kaka talk to mohan and also Vipul and Khanu were supposed to tease mohan.. so they made Mohan sit in the middle!๐Ÿ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail
what kind of non sense did you just speak? ๐Ÿค”

Mohan key center of attraction honey key liye uska center mey bethna zarori thodi na hey ๐Ÿ˜

But i agree this arrangement was probably "marriage of convenience" for CVs ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
Yeah bcoz CVs cant think beyond the word "centre" so they made 2 males sit on each side of Mohan๐Ÿ˜† ... centre ho gaya naa... ๐Ÿ˜› ( Excuse my non-sense bcoz it is my chuti time from tomorrow๐Ÿ˜†)

BTW notice how Mohan is the only one with a completely empty plate... when the others are still eating rotis
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam123_0

Yeah bcoz CVs cant think beyond the word "centre" so they made 2 males sit on each side of Mohan๐Ÿ˜† ... centre ho gaya naa... ๐Ÿ˜› ( Excuse my non-sense bcoz it is my chuti time from tomorrow๐Ÿ˜†)

BTW notice how Mohan is the only one with a completely empty plate... when the others are still eating rotis

Uss ney sab chat jo kar lia ho ga ๐Ÿ˜† he did not want to compromise on his food so he finished it before telling about car as he knew the consequences ๐Ÿคฃ
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Uss ney sab chat jo kar lia ho ga ๐Ÿ˜† he did not want to compromise on his food so he finished it before telling about car as he knew the consequences ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ You bet... Mohan is as smart as HC when it comes to food๐Ÿ˜‰... remember kastur's first day.. how he told baapji "lets eat I am very hungry" bcoz baapji started his drama before starting to eat!๐Ÿคฃ There is no way Mohan compromises on food!๐Ÿคฃ
may b saroj forced MOHAN 2 seat 3rd at d row so dat MOHAN can get more food๐Ÿค”...