norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hi

i was so surprised yesterday when kunal kept calling siddhi's name when he didint find her in anywhere in the morning. 

and when seema asked him what he is finding, he said suna nehi deta kab se chila raha hoh siddhi

siddhi kaha hai

kunal has started depending on siddhi

we had lots of progress in sinal this week

hope cvs keep it up

norzar

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this one i too noticed...usually he use to come out of his room calling seema...this time even after seeing seema he kept calling siddhi...btw i like when he call siddhi    ... hey !...when ever he say hey to siddhi we can feel his passion towards her... Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree...it was really cute as he couldnt find her and he didnt even try and shout at seema when she was teasing him...instead he was like ' i like that sher'.
😛

he is definately getting used to having siddhi around...and like you said relys on her more. Their comfort levels are definately increasing and this also showed when they were both sat quite close in the bedroom discussing raveena and shilpa.
ashnotrai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashnotrai

I totally agree...it was really cute as he couldnt find her and he didnt even try and shout at seema when she was teasing him...instead he was like ' i like that sher'.

😛

he is definately getting used to having siddhi around...and like you said relys on her more. Their comfort levels are definately increasing and this also showed when they were both sat quite close in the bedroom discussing raveena and shilpa.

I love kunals 'hey' when he calls siddhi...
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: ashnotrai

😛

yup in the bedroom both sinal sat together and they was no discomfort.

both started talking about different things yet were comfy telling each other

i bet if siddhi has to stay in shilpa's house for some days,kunal will really start to miss her

norzar
norzar thumbnail
hi

Originally posted by: shumi.

this one i too noticed...usually he use to come out of his room calling seema...this time even after seeing seema he kept calling siddhi...btw i like when he call siddhi    ... hey !...when ever he say hey to siddhi we can feel his passion towards her...

yup the hey is different and cute, shows how comfy he is with her

norzar
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya lot of progress in SiNal relationship this week. the way kunal caling siddhi yeh showing his passion n love so different it changed a lot. atlast mahabaleshwar ka climate n scenes happened there 😉  n the bedrom scene in shilpa's house got some effect on kunal(siddhi as well) finally thank god ðŸ˜†.ya he used to siddhi n got dependent on siddhi. ya now if siddhi stays away frm house def he misses her. now distance btwn them makes them miss really hard n love grows even more n relationship tootega  nahi (by richa or any) becos it is made of ambuja cement ðŸ˜† Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 12 years ago