Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

CB2 - Love story of Radev???????????

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
disclaimer: Friends, I am not against cv's or cb but making out some points which i felt dissaproved in cb. This post may hurt feelings of some of u who never found any wrongs with the story line. So I am requesting those people not to read it as it may hurt their feelings.

I am talking abt the so called Radev love story shown in Chotibahu. We all wanted cb back only for Avina to be presented as Radev and also for The eternal love story of Radev. . Eternal love story of Radev means, their love story not any thign else. Eternal ness of love doesn't lie with in marriage. If so then there won't be any more romeo - juliet or parvathi-devdas.

The start of cb was great that Radev were bonded in the childhood itself , That was really a great start to cb. And also after the grown up Radev came the start episodes, where Radhika rush when she listen the flute or she feels his ehsaas or she gets attracted to him were really awesome. Those scenes gave us that bond between Radev , that ehsaaas between them.

Buit after every thing ruined, Radhika's love or Dev's so called love was put into dim. Radhika was later never shown as a lover but as a good responsible wife,okay leave it we may agree wiht it too. But Dev when was he shown to be loving Radhika?????? I wonder because, he was always attracted to Radhika which he assumed to be love. (sorry friends my post may be offending, but I need that chance to blurt) If ever Dev loved Radhika he would have never feared for his obligations. Our Cb1 Dev never feared for all those obligations , he was strong when it comes to the love. Dev when started to love Radhika he realised and took off her along with him, then also he didn't stand up but as a coward kidnapped her. A lover will never kidnap his lover. Whats the love there??????

Even when they elope(so called) they enjoyed those moments forgetting the whole world, whats the point there. Real Radhika of CB! never thought that, she never even tried to smile with Dev as long as Vishaka was there and her marriage infront of society didn't happen. Why that strong Dev or strong Radhika are lacking in cb2. Of course u people may say that love story didn't garner trps, but in what way it was presented. There was no one episode with out flaws. If so then whats need to do it, and how will it garner trps. Even cb1 also was a complete immense love story and it ruled trp charts, shayad u people are forgetting.

And also after return part was nothing less than ridiculous. There were many illegal things shown which ruin the name of love story if ever it was called. In what way it was love story???????/haan. If ever it was a love story and there was lvoe between Radev, Dev would never had been doubted Radhika nor had been he Raised his hand on Radhika. If evr it was love Dev wouldn't have been that silent, when Radhika was misssing for one month. If ever it was a love story Dev wouldn't have feel that ehsaas of Radhika in r/k, but he was completely normal wearing jokes wiht Kanha. And now it was a shoa completely of Bharka's punishment or Kanha -balram convo or Kanha hithopadesh to Dev or Kanha praising Dev as a great man. In what way he will be a great man . Does writers think great man was that who tries to slap his wife with out knowing the truth or the one who puts sindoor on other woman, in brief anger wiht his wife.

and then going to Kanha This was the most ridiculous Kanha found ever by me(atleast in my P.O.V.) I better like to ask cv's folding my hadns that If u don't know who kanha is, or if u don't know what is krishna tathva please stay away, don't ridicule Kanha. Cb had world wide viewers where some of them especilly watch ot for the devotional points of cb. Those people don't know any thign abt Hinduism or our gods, they will think what u show is the real hinduism. PPlease stop the comedy on Kanha, he wasn't a comic character.

And also Upto now If i rewind back I can no where find Lovestory i this cb2 except for starting one month. I think the writers and zee are very interested in ruining the show and Radev name so that we will never ask for CB3. But cv's please atleast now we ask u to solve this mess and focus on ur leads, Radev and their love which we want. We promise that we won't ask for CB3 but please show what we want in CB2. Please cv's .

ps: My post may be offending but the=is was not only my view but also was the view of many other cbieans, and i blurted  out.
Edited by harianjana - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
hari i agree with you zillion %
zee tv and cvs have made a mockery of the beautifull love story of radev
thanks for wrting it so beautifully --you expressed the majority of the members views ----------wish there was some way zee tv and cb writers could read these comments ---isnt there some way this whole comment be hijacked to zee tv cite or feed back site etc?

forget it was going to give a piece of mind also---but you have done a great job
Edited by maia22 - 12 years ago
harianjana thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maia22

hari i agree with you zillion %

zee tv and cvs have made a mockery of the beautifull love story of radev
thanks for wrting it so beautifully --you expressed the majority of the members views ----------wish there was some way zee tv and cb writers could read these comments ---isnt there some way this whole comment be hijacked to zee tv cite or feed back site etc?

evfen if they read this they think that I am a negative member and not a fan of cb and i was writing some thing rubbish to bring down the show, hence only I kept a disclaimer dear
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: harianjana

disclaimer: Friends, I am not against cv's or cb but making out some points which i felt dissaproved in cb. This post may hurt feelings of some of u who never found any wrongs with the story line. So I am requesting those people not to read it as it may hurt their feelings.

I am talking abt the so called Radev love story shown in Chotibahu. We all wanted cb back only for Avina to be presented as Radev and also for The eternal love story of Radev. . Eternal love story of Radev means, their love story not any thign else. Eternal ness of love doesn't lie with in marriage. If so then there won't be any more romeo - juliet or parvathi-devdas.

The start of cb was great that Radev were bonded in the childhood itself , That was really a great start to cb. And also after the grown up Radev came the start episodes, where Radhika rush when she listen the flute or she feels his ehsaas or she gets attracted to him were really awesome. Those scenes gave us that bond between Radev , that ehsaaas between them.

Buit after every thing ruined, Radhika's love or Dev's so called love was put into dim. Radhika was later never shown as a lover but as a good responsible wife,okay leave it we may agree wiht it too. But Dev when was he shown to be loving Radhika?????? I wonder because, he was always attracted to Radhika which he assumed to be love. (sorry friends my post may be offending, but I need that chance to blurt) If ever Dev loved Radhika he would have never feared for his obligations. Our Cb1 Dev never feared for all those obligations , he was strong when it comes to the love. Dev when started to love Radhika he realised and took off her along with him, then also he didn't stand up but as a coward kidnapped her. A lover will never kidnap his lover. Whats the love there??????
Hari my views are a bit different here...Dev of CB1 never had the obligations of Dev in CB2. If you were looking for Dev of CB1 here you won't find him here...if you are looking for Radhika of CB1 in CB2, you won't find her here...To me the story was going ok until 24th July ME...after that it all went topsy turvey. Any adult human being is a product of his or her childhood...Dev in CB1 was an adored spoiled brat who had a heart of gold, who had his wise dadi to guide him and mould his nature and thought process, he had his just and wise father to teach him how things are done...he did not have to prove to people to get love, people just loved him for the way he was...this gave him emmense self confidence...but Dev in CB2 never got unconditional love when he was growing up...he grew up as a glorified servant, he grew up being insulted...he grew up being forced fed that he has to sacrifice and he has to make his family happy...his personal happiness is not that importance...he grew up learning that he has to prove to earn love...he is very insecure and he thought that he was an orphan...so he is bound to be extremely obligated to this family and will do anything for his family. I have said this before when Dev initially met Radhika...he did not fall in love wih her...he fell in love with the image that he had in his heart of this girl who will complete him...he realised the worth of Radhika when he understood her and thats when he fell in love with her. In the same way Radhika for looking for her KK...and that is why she was bewildered that why is her KK behaving like his. She did not know that the KK whom she knw was buried under obligations...and that this person is Dev in front of her...It was only when she realised who Dev really is then she realised and started loving Dev and left KK behind.Both Radhika and Dev were in love wih an image which later on turned to the real person. Radhika in CB2 is fearless..Radhika in CB1 was underobligation and was scared of society...Rdahika in CB2 had a backbone of steel and she had enough self confidence in her to do what she thought was right but also could stand up straight and face the consequence ofher actions...As for Dev kidnapping Rdahika...that was also ok for me...because hen Dev had realised that Rdahika was in a tough situation and he was desperate.
Even when they elope(so called) they enjoyed those moments forgetting the whole world, whats the point there. Real Radhika of CB! never thought that, she never even tried to smile with Dev as long as Vishaka was there and her marriage infront of society didn't happen. This Radhika did not care for society...so why should it bother her..Why that strong Dev or strong Radhika are lacking in cb2. Radhika is very strong here...but Dev isn't and it is because of the way they were brought up...  Of course u people may say that love story didn't garner trps, but in what way it was presented. There was no one episode with out flaws. If so then whats need to do it, and how will it garner trps. Even cb1 also was a complete immense love story and it ruled trp charts, shayad u people are forgetting.
the TRPs didn't come then because although the characterisation was ok...the basic premise of the story was ok...they repeated the false wife track, audience have already seen that so why will they be interested...also they again did not give monolgues to Dev..The pace was also very fast and there sudden switching between the tracks.I also think some part of the audience were looking for Dev of CB1 here when this Dev was different...Dev of CB1 cannot be here.

And also after return part was nothign less than ridiculous. There were many illegal things shown which ruin the name of love story if ever it was called. In what way it was love story???????/haan. If ever it was a love story and there was lvoe between Radev, Dev would never had been doubted Radhika nor had been he Raised his hand on Radhika. Raising his hand was again creatives going for the excess , I don't take Dev as doubting Radhika, but Dev choosing to believe Barkha over Radhika because of his strong sense of duty..Infact Dev did acknowledge that he knew Radhika was not lieing then......If evr it was love Dev wouldn't have been that silent, when Radhika was misssing for one month.Yes completely accept this one If ever it was a love story Dev wouldn't have feel that ehsaas of Radhika in r/k, but he was completely normal wearing jokes wiht Kanha. He does not feel the ehsaas of Rdahika in R/K..he usually turns listening to her payal...thats why to me his soul has gone..since he is not recognising that his soulmate is not here.   And now it was a shoa completely of Bharka's punishment or Kanha -balram convo or Kanha hithopadesh to Dev or Kanha praising Dev as a great man. In what way he will be a great man . Does writers think great man was that who tries to slap his wife with out knowing the truth or the one who puts sindoor on other woman, in brief anger wiht his wife.Yes accept this part.

and then going to Kanha This was the most ridiculous Kanha found ever by me(atleast in my P.O.V.) I better like to ask cv's folding my hadns that If u don't know who kanha is, or if u don't know what is krishna tathva please stay away, don't ridicule Kanha. Cb had world wide viewers where some of them especilly watch ot for the devotional points of cb. Those people don't know any thign abt Hinduism or our gods, they will think what u show is the real hinduism. PPlease stop the comedy on Kanha, he wasn't a comic character.

And also Upto now If i rewind back I can no where find Lovestory i this cb2 except for starting one month. I think the writers and zee are very interested in ruining the show and Radev name so that we will never ask for CB3. But cv's please atleast now we ask u to solve this mess and focus on ur leads, Radev and their love which we want. We promise that we won't ask for CB3 but please show what we want in CB2. Please cv's .

ps: My post may be offending but the=is was not only my view but also was the view of many other cbieans, and i blurted  out.

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know what the CVS are trying to do. Devil???? Didnt Kanha come to kill Bh?? From where this devil came????
chayya55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=misti73] [/QUOTE] sorry misti always look forward to your comments Edited by chayya55 - 12 years ago
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Everyone here is a fan of Choti Bahu and thinks on the lines of improving the show in his/her own ways dear. ðŸ˜Š

Well, here...i have to agree with Misti's points. Although yes in a way, i did feel disappointed with whatever they were showing...i didn't expect Dev of CB2 to be Dev of CB1. Dev of CB1 had a whole family with loving people whereas Dev of CB2 was brought up as an orphan. Dev fearing for accepting his love and not going ahead without any reservations was one of the main crux points of the story. Whatever happened because Dev was not bold enough to stand up and say that "He loves Radhika and that he got married to her in childhood" But that was expected because he was brought up in such an environment. He thought it would be better if  Radhika got married to Rohan, the next RP in line. He loved Radhika a lot but didn't have the courage to tell it openly...but wanted her to have the best. He thought Radhika was being naive in waiting for a man like him for 12 years. He thought Radhika was not in love with him but was just fulfilling the duty since they were married off! So his own assumptions that Radhika was being naive let to the situation of him almost pushing her away. Thereafter, when she followed him to home, pretending to be Rohan's fake wife, again...he tried pushing her away because he felt it would be better for her to stay as Rohan's wife. However, his stance changed the day he realized Rohan's true intentions! Thus he was forced to kidnap her. All said, my main grudge during all those above mentioned scenes were the presentation. The story could have been made more likeable, had the characters remained true to themselves (i am mentioning everyone's character here) and had they given more space/ time for audience to understand the lead character's perspective. The presentation part was lacking here. Plus the Fake wife track was brought forth again which basically pushed away people. Though I didn't find it a reason to feel disappointed...but yes, again, was severly disappointed with the presentation!

Even when they elope(so called) they enjoyed those moments forgetting the whole world, whats the point there. Real Radhika of CB! never thought that, she never even tried to smile with Dev as long as Vishaka was there and her marriage infront of society didn't happen. Why that strong Dev or strong Radhika are lacking in cb2. Of course u people may say that love story didn't garner trps, but in what way it was presented. There was no one episode with out flaws. If so then whats need to do it, and how will it garner trps. Even cb1 also was a complete immense love story and it ruled trp charts, shayad u people are forgetting.

I didn't have any problems again with the kidnapping part...but they rushed in lots of places here. Things went at a "Express" Speed which is usually not appreciated by the masses. However, again, Radhika's stand during those period was quite predictable according to CB2's Radhika.

And also after return part was nothign less than ridiculous. There were many illegal things shown which ruin the name of love story if ever it was called. In what way it was love story???????/haan. If ever it was a love story and there was lvoe between Radev, Dev would never had been doubted Radhika nor had been he Raised his hand on Radhika. If evr it was love Dev wouldn't have been that silent, when Radhika was misssing for one month. If ever it was a love story Dev wouldn't have feel that ehsaas of Radhika in r/k, but he was completely normal wearing jokes wiht Kanha. And now it was a shoa completely of Bharka's punishment or Kanha -balram convo or Kanha hithopadesh to Dev or Kanha praising Dev as a great man. In what way he will be a great man . Does writers think great man was that who tries to slap his wife with out knowing the truth or the one who puts sindoor on other woman, in brief anger wiht his wife.

Until now my main grudge was presentation but henceforth my main grudge became the illogical things being shown in the show. This is when i started protesting against all this openly. When Dev was announced the next RP...several hidden skeletons came out of the cupboard...but DDjee never had to answer any question from anyone! Not even Dev?? Why didn't Dev ask about his mother? Why didn't he wonder that his DDJee cheated him? DDjee and Dev shared a good relation. DDjee did love Dev. He did bring the child home, give him shelter and took care of him, educated him, gave him the love of a parent...but still he snatched Dev from his mother, which was a wrong thing on his part. Why didn't Dev want to search for his mother? Nothing on those lines were shown! Even Rohan's truth came out in a jiffy and then...all Dev wanted was to marry Radhika!! There is nothing wrong in wishing to marry your lady love...but a normal human under such conditions would have sat and thought about his life...how his mother would be, if she is alive...would have tried questioning his DDjee. But nothing was shown, rather RaDev's marriage preparations started in a jiffy! And then we all know what happened!! One after the another illogical things continued! 

Coming to the current phase...Although Dev is a loving husband, he failed in trusting his wife. There is nothing wrong in Kanha appreciating Dev's love for his wife...because Dev's love is for sure...pious and above all...but repeatedly putting Dev on a pedestal is wrong because Dev doesn't deserve it! And there is nothing wrong if he doesn't deserve it. Dev of CB2 is a normal human, who has made some grave mistakes and hasn't yet realized it. Fine with me. It happens. But again, Kanha is repeatedly proclaiming that Dev can be the best husband a woman can get...blah! Is it? Yes, he is a loving husband, but is he a husband who trusts his wife? (Let his growing up, influence of DDjee on him and PF be aside) No, he didn't trust his wife when she needed him the most! So he is not the ideal husband!

Sometimes the Kanha does function properly but sometimes he doesn't. His questions and conversations with Balram sometimes confuses me to the core. The problem again is in dialogues. If given complete lines, perhaps, audience would be able to connect more. 

v3gradev09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

And also after return part was nothign less than ridiculous. There were many illegal things shown which ruin the name of love story if ever it was called. In what way it was love story???????/haan. If ever it was a love story and there was lvoe between Radev, Dev would never had been doubted Radhika nor had been he Raised his hand on Radhika. If evr it was love Dev wouldn't have been that silent, when Radhika was misssing for one month. If ever it was a love story Dev wouldn't have feel that ehsaas of Radhika in r/k, but he was completely normal wearing jokes wiht Kanha. And now it was a shoa completely of Bharka's punishment or Kanha -balram convo or Kanha hithopadesh to Dev or Kanha praising Dev as a great man. In what way he will be a great man . Does writers think great man was that who tries to slap his wife with out knowing the truth or the one who puts sindoor on other woman, in brief anger wiht his wife.

I also agree with u 100% You took my words. I came to watch CB2 only for Avina and how they potray the love story of Radev, i love the radev scenes ! I want radhika back ! I agree ! 
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm glad there are people like you who aren't afraid to stand and express what you feel . I don't have the guts to do that because I might offend some people since followers of CB come from diverse culture.Thank you for doing it for me. Anyway allow me to surmise that the CVs are doing this because they already have no reasons not to punish Barkha so in order that Kanha won't punish BH yet they will show her big boss the devil himself to stop Kanha. We're in for an out -of - this - world story --a fantasy story for children to watch. The root of this all is they don't want to get rid of BH. I can't accept that Radhika is "dead " or will come to life only after Kanha --Devil  Battle.
harianjana thumbnail