Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Looks like Sallu is also scared of Sky, so he attacked Amar instead ðŸ˜›
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
salman grilled amar of having no spine.Why only because he make a friendship with sky.So what if he did so,,i dont think any thing wrong in it.Its a game.people blamed him,that he didn't react in napusak joke that much,,even though sky said sorry to him.But he is the same amar na,,when he gave back to sky,when sky accused him with vida.
And yes most important,when sid and sky gave abuses to mishra and mehak,That time was the hardest time for both girls,then Amar is the one amongs juhi,sid,sky,sonali,who supported mehak,mishra,Where is juhi,sonali support that time??For me they are spineless,not amar.
Sid only supported mehak, when every thing was fine between her and sky.And even i feel in last week,he unnecessary fighted with sky,which is not even a worthy.
Salmann is really biased,,He shouldn't be so judgemental about anyone
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neutrino

I think Amar's staying quiet is just a part of his game. He tried hard to be friends with Sky because Sky commands the votes of a few other people. After that if he had taken on Sky at that time, it would have been easier for Sky and Sid to get back together again as they had a soft corner for each other not so long ago. Amar was waiting for this bond to be broken for a while. So once that has been achieved it is only fair that he is trying everything to let things remain that way be it at the personal expense of people calling him spineless. 

Yeah maybe you are right.  Amar's plan long back was to seperate Sid and Sky when both together were getting insufferable.  And Amar wants to win at any cost so he doesnt care about who calls him what.  But I think he has developed a real bond with Sky and it is not just for the show.  He is even going to the extent of imitating Sky's bad behavior. 
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Salman is wrong here as per video suggest.lets see the episode first
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
WHy dont salman join himself on BB house instead of hosting the show? How can you say those as a host?

im worried now wht P.K.LeLe will do ðŸ˜†