Bigg Boss Season 5

Amar ke Double VAAt - Page 2

edifiz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Salman and Sanjay Dutt have warned others many a times ... Infact the first fight Sky had with Mahek Sanjay dutt tell him anything much. The next elimination salman came and took everyones class ... Sky is a  horrile person who needs to control his temper .. Sid is just an emotional young hot blood who needs to control his emotions ... Sid has not insulted anyone even 50% of what Sky has done .. Salman asking Amar to grow a spine is right on the buck .. amar has beeen so manipulative ... he was my fav toll he joine Skys team and that too for no reason .. I dont remember anything major happening for him to join Sky 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edifiz thumbnail
As far as I remember Amar got upset with Sid over the eliminating joke which was clearly a joke. What was it that happened between amamr and sid for amar to say that he will never ever talk to Sid outside the house .. Sky called him a napunsak and wot not ... Cant recall anything major that made them both good friends .. Amar should realise that sky juhi and sunny are thick as thieves ... whoever gets eliminated tonight hes the next on the chopping block .. once Sid realised that sky is using him he had the balls to stand up against sky ... 
edifiz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shonamona

AMAR is safe now. SHOW WILL Be entertaining.

Dont you know the meaning of spoiler ??? You should not be posting this here ..
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Salman is taking the easy way out by taking on Amar...thats no big deal he is not going to get any back lash for that.  Amar is not the kind of guy who will go on a rampage, he is going to respectfully listen.  So Salman is himself showing no spine by taking him on.  If Salman indeed has a spine lets see if he takes on Sky.
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sree421

Poor Amar!  As if Salman is a saint...

salman has no credibility to treat them like this even for their own good...🤢
edifiz thumbnail
Amar has the kind of character who can never be friends with anyone .. hes the one who will use people for his benefit ... atleast sky is loyal to his team until now ... amar stabbed everyone from vida, shradha to mahek ... hes getting by only cos of his mihir virani image ...
zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: edifiz

Amar has the kind of character who can never be friends with anyone .. hes the one who will use people for his benefit ... atleast sky is loyal to his team until now ... amar stabbed everyone from vida, shradha to mahek ... hes getting by only cos of his mihir virani image ...

But to his credit he openly admitted that he is playing the game for himself and has not come here to make friends.  IN fact among the current lot he has played the cleanest lot by not intentionally hurting and putting down anyone.  HIs retaliations have been only when provoked.  Except now under Sky's wings he is loosing his way a bit and going on the haywire track and starting to bully and make fun of people like Sky.
neutrino thumbnail

I think Amar's staying quiet is just a part of his game. He tried hard to be friends with Sky because Sky commands the votes of a few other people. After that if he had taken on Sky at that time, it would have been easier for Sky and Sid to get back together again as they had a soft corner for each other not so long ago. Amar was waiting for this bond to be broken for a while. So once that has been achieved it is only fair that he is trying everything to let things remain that way be it at the personal expense of people calling him spineless. 

This content was originally posted by: edifiz

Dont you know the meaning of spoiler ??? You should not be posting this here ..

No i Don't
adieus50 thumbnail
Amar is Skys puppet & he does not deserve to be in the show. I wish he had gone out instead of Shonali!