kritika yash raj film-ARTICLE UPDATED

92727424 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

ANGELS HAVE CONFIRMED IT IS ONLY A RUMOUR SO THE NEWSPAER THAT PRINTED IT IS WRONG. SO I HAVE DELETED IT.

Edited by 92727424 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Amira.. thumbnail
🤣 Kittoo In Yash Raj Movieee.. I think Bothh have decided to make us dissapointed! want KMH3. 😍 All thee Best Karanika!
ThisisPriyanka thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya i read it on FB...someone please post d article here...kritika refused yashraj films offer...shes so commited towards her work...:)
92727424 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess281996

ya i read it on FB...someone please post d article here...kritika refused yashraj films offer...shes so commited towards her work...:)

Some people would say Dr. fund the fairness, integrity and transparency audience is coming. Kritika is playing the character in Kamara fans are not only the TV audience. Film directors are also interested in them. According to a reliable source Kritika Kamara contacted last week by Yash Chopra. Show that every episode of the serial to see our facility. Each episode of the recording is kept for them. Kritika have liked them in the character of Dr. fund. He mentioned the film's writer Kamlesh Pandey and spoke to Kritika. He wanted to know what she would like to work in films? What do you think would respond to a TV actress?But Kritika said that he is busy with his serial. He said that now she can not film, but definitely would like to work in films in the future. Some people will say Kritika member of the unit are very pleased with the commitment.

some words are wrong. (translated)
nammy_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what?? !! 😲 kiitu is yash raj muvi??😲 wats this new chakkar now??? we want kmh 3