Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢI think TRP will increase after her entry and after  Angel11 dumped (I know u will dump as ASR can't handle a girl for a long time) I will get the opportunity ok and I will be ASR's gf (don't know the position)...😎😉
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Jahan main khadi hoti hoon, wahin se ASR ke liye line shuru hoti hai. Go right behind me. ðŸĪĢ
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u really , sach mai , scared me !!
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
hahaha...ur subject line freaked me...but hilarious post...hum sab kataar mein hain 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
hahaha! u scraed me shitless and then i laughed till i pooped!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ðŸĪĢ..good timepass for weekend.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
u gave me a fright.. ðŸ˜‰
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 LMFAO ðŸĪĢ
can I cut through everyone in this line ðŸ˜† aahhh my life will be complete after an eyelock with arniepooo ðŸ˜
.Aisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg u totally scared me!ðŸĪĢ
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Masti on Sets

So friends v here at IF were the 1st 2 break the news of the entry of a hot new babe in the highly popular IPKKND on SP. This supposed twist in the tale was introduced 2 twist the knife further into jealous freaky gal fans of this show prowling in India Forum. The new character whose name in the show has still not been revealed & is as of now code named ANGELS11 is touted to b the rival love interest of Arnie baby. This reporter tried getting up close & personal with this bimbo ANGELS11. All she had 2 say was "This is just a punch in the face for all gals out there in India Forum who keep stalking & then taunting/tainting poor Arnie baby & keep bashing KKG as well. Now they ll ve a new character 2 bash & leave poor choco eye Arnie baby & KKG alone. They ll all direct their spite towards me thus allowing the CVs & the leads 2 breathe a sigh of relief & cook up new ideas 4 rabbe ve".

Wen this reporter asked her if she is not worried bt all the HATE mails that she might invite due to this ANGELS11 was at her sacrificing best.

"Oh we all have our cross 2 bear in this life. If this ll allow my Arnie baby 2 stew further in self-denial & hatred & brood over life in general then i am all 4 it. If this means my Arnie baby can spend more time meditating over the star positions & figure out which constellation his parents r part of then all i can say is BRING IT ON."

Spoken like a true martyr.

v left the set just as Arnav & ANGELS11 started having masti over how many angles can the CVs think up of for the catch-tripe oops trip-fall sequence. Last heard was their heated argument on who should fall on whom & whether they should fall from North West direction & then roll South South or instead fall from South-East direction & then roll North-North.

Earth Shattering decisions indeed.

How this story will further unfold, the viewers need 2 wait with bated breath & watch. Till then catch all the action on IPKKND now showing on SP 8-8:30 PM IST.