Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BREAKING NEWS-Entry of new girl in IPKKND chk pg5

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

EDITED

On set MASTI & interview added in page 5

Guys here comes gut wrenching nail biting Breaking News frm the most secret inner most sources of IPKKND team.

The CVs r planning the entry of a new mystery girl into the plot just 2 have some fun & watch the IF junta implode.

ASR decides 2 say Hello Hi Bye Bye 2 both his ex muse LA & his current muse KKG & has decided 2 hitch up with a new gal. Sources say that this mystery gal is code named ANGELS11 & can b found prowling in IF IP forum raving & ranting 2 her heart's glory.

Wen v contacted BS (Barun Sobti of course wat did u guys think) he refused 2 comment but said that as of now the entire team including ASR was pissed off with the criticism being heaped on him.

Well if i ignore LA & look at Kushi a naari morcha comes out condemning me. If i ignore Kushi & look at LA albeit pityingly ppl r making a bonfire out of ASR's photos. So being fed up 2 the teeth v decided 2 dump both the girls & go for a charming new face.

Wen v contacted Angels11 her only comment was "Yeh sirf trailer hai. abhi picture baki hai mere dost."

apparently the opening dialogue of this new lead 2 ASR w'd b "WT* Arnav SIngh Raizada LOOK AT ME DAMMIT."

Edited by Angels11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣 🤣 Definitely the serial is gonna top the TRP chart! 
Im already ready for this new twist! ROFL 🤣
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice... but isn't there a whole line after you... I mean there's me, then there are a thousands of other girls prowling this forum... some active, and some silent... but both deadly lol!!...

So basically ASR is gonna ditch both La and Khushi and go for all of us lol!!... Me and my rofl dreams!
..Amina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
When i read the title i was like What the? 😆
We all are in the same line Angels 11 !
Hilarious post🤣
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ooohhh yaar you scared m...I was like what the ...??CV is doing...
and after read your post I can't stop laughing yaar...oohh God really lovely post🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
dinme sapne dekna band karo sweetheart cuz nadz is pretty much hogging arnie boy hello hi bye bye 🤣 🤣
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤣 hey gal join d gang all at par
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
funny post! can u come wit u in d show? atleast as ur nani lol!!!
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mahi0809

Nice... but isn't there a whole line after you... I mean there's me, then there are a thousands of other girls prowling this forum... some active, and some silent... but both deadly lol!!...

So basically ASR is gonna ditch both La and Khushi and go for all of us lol!!... Me and my rofl dreams!

WT*. Line wat frigging line. dint u know ASR's mom had left a letter saying that only a PARI can b her son's true love. PARI means Angel & Angel means ANGELS11. Gotcha baby 😆
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lol i like this story line better i think!🤣