Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

[MG FF] I am in love! Chapter 5 page 18 (Page 15)

Atiffa IF-Dazzler
Atiffa
Atiffa

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
awesome
now how Maan &  Geet are linked
what he has done?
can't wait for the suspense to unfold
Love the chill nature of Geet
Maan is burning in anger
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
part 4
nice part...
Geet is such a prankster...
what did Maan do to her?
cont soon...
-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 February 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shristi1 IF-Dazzler
shristi1
shristi1

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
NIce update. 
Waiting 2 know more about geet's past.
Update soon.
preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
loved the update 
wat did maan do in his childhood 
waiting for the next  
bharadwajrad Senior Member
bharadwajrad
bharadwajrad

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
CHAPTER 5

'Plan kaisa tha?' asked Rohan. If his brother was fuming then the plan was likely to be a success.

'It was a tremendous success! Hehe! Tumhare hitler bhai ka chehra dekhne layak tha! Aise bafoon maine kabhi nahi dekha hai jo ghussa hokar bhi hume hasaye…haha! Rohan! Sweets…it was really hilarious!' said Meghna, breathlessly.

'Figures! Issiliye bhai aaj iss khaddar ghussa kiye hai. Lekin, take care care that he doesn't find out you are behind all these…agar pata chal gaya to tumhare khair nahi. He will make sure of that.'

'Yeah…I know that. Don't worry sweets…main tumhare tarah darpok nahi hoon…mujhe kuch nahi hoga…Geet hai na mere saat…toh fiqar karne ki koi baat nahi…'

'Main jaanta hoon meghs…tu meri tarah darpok nahi hai kyun ki tum mere bhai ko nahi jaante…maine unhe bachpan se dekha hai aur jo maine experience kiya hai agar woh tum experience karte toh shayad tum unse mujhse zyaada darti…' said Rohan in a dejected tone.

'Rohan? Baby…are all you right? Kya hua…batao mujhe…' questioned Meghna in a tone of panic and confusion.

'Kuch nahi meghs…main tumhe baad mein bataonga…phone pe nahi bata sakta…agar bhai sunliye toh hum dono ko problem hosakti hai…main nahi chahta aisa kuch hojaye…theek hai..ab main phone rakta hoon…good night sweetu…bye…'and cut the call. Meghna lowered her phone, worried. There was some problem and she had to find out.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'AAARRGH!' and there came another glass down with an ear splitting noise. Yet, it was inaudible when compared to the scream accompanying it. Mohinder and Rano came running to find out what was causing this racket and looked to see a highly angered Geet standing in the middle of her room, crashing down everything and anything in her reach. Rano made to go inside but Mohinder held her. He knew why his daughter was furious. She had a valid reason too. He knew this cannon would burst the moment she remembered the day again. He didn't want her to burn in that rage. She had to put it out and if it meant blasting her room then it was a very petty issue.

Geet kicked the mirror causing it to shatter to thousand pieces. Rano screamed looking at her daughter and Mohinder was left consoling her. But all these were still in oblivion to Geet. Her mind was controlled by her anger. She had only image popping in her mind and that was of her bending her head in shame. Her self-respect being washed down in front of all the people, who made her a laughing stalk, who ridiculed her in front of everyone. This was because of one man: that bloody bas***d Maan Singh Khurana. She would definitely not leave him. She would avenge him for each and every second of her misery. Each and every moment she had spent in getting humiliated.

The thirst for revenge had got a notch up higher when she realized who that man was. From now on, she wouldn't ridicule him because she had promised her friend. But she will ridicule him because of the promise she had made to herself. She was no one to take revenge in violent ways. She was a non violent person. Screaming, hitting or bashing him would do no good. But these silly little pranks would surely irk the person heavily. And after learning about Maan's self respect and arrogance, Geet was sure that he wouldn't be able to tolerate these pranks. He just hated when his ego would become the prey. And that was what Geet wanted.

She massaged her knuckles and smirked 'Maan Singh Khurana…ab tak to main bas apne friend ke liye tumhare saat iss tarah ke mazak ki hai. Lekin ab main yeh sab apne liye karoongi! Jab yeh silly pranks se tum bach nahi sake to ab kya bachoge? Jung shuru ho chuki hai Mr. Maan Singh Khurana. You are going to pay for everything you did to me. Watch out for Geet Handa, you filthy pervert!'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever it was is very clever. They didn't leave any clue that would make Maan catch the person who was responsible for all these deliberate, preposterous sabotage plans. This helplessness was talking on toll for Maan. He just couldn't tolerate being tied up like this, unable to do anything. His entire detective force failed to uncover the mystery behind all these.

'Damn' he hissed. This issue had to be sorted and he had no idea how to proceed further. Rohan and his mother were watching this agitated Maan from the corridor. Ragini was worried for her eldest son. He had all the qualities he wasn't supposed to have. Anger, ego, arrogance…etc etc etc, she sighed. All the attempts of making him a normal human were a waste. He just didn't care at all! His father too had tried everything but nothing worked. Ragini couldn't see it anymore. She rubbed her temples and went to bed, leaving Rohan alone. Rohan feared getting caught outside his brother's personal room and so, he, too, went to bed.

Here, Maan was having a bad time. First of all, he was suffering from mental stress and to top it, these sabotage plans were making him still angrier. He didn't know what could calm him down! HAW!! How could he forget? He dashed to his wardrobe and took out a peacock feather. This was the only thing that washed him with tremendous peace. He traced his face with the feather and breathed deeply, trying to wash away all the tension that was in his mind. Anger left and guilt took its place.

'I am sorry…I am so sorry…I am so sorry. Galti to maine ki hai lekin uske liye itni badi saza? Damn! I just don't understand aur kitne dino keliye mujhe yeh sab sehna padega! Why is it always me? Why should I suffer? Jab ki woh plan mera nahi tha then why the hell should I suffer? Yeh sab uss Roshan ki wajah se hua hai aur woh ab tak mujhe kuch bhi nahi bataya hai! Mujhe toh tumhara asli naam bhi pata nahi hai toh main tumhe kaise dhoondu? Damn it!'

He took out a photograph from his wardrobe and glanced into it. Clad in school uniform, wearing two plaits, a pair of heavy black carbon frame glasses that covered half of her face and braces on her teeth, a young school girl was smiling from the photograph. Nobody in the world would actually call this girl beautiful. But Maan felt different: all these damn accessories were stealing her actual beauty away but Maan cared less. What come may, he would surely search his geeky love and propose her. 'Don't really underestimate me geeky dear! I may not know your name but I will surely search you. I am confident because of your characteristic appearance. I am sure you wouldn't have changed.'

PRECAP:
      All the girls were hyperventilating 'Did you just look at him? OMG! He is so HOT!        

Okay, so I have given a lot of hints in this update! LOL! Yet, I know it doesn't make sense. *wink* Anyway, how was the update?
 Alert: new characters to be introduced :)  Watch out :) 

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya_94Kashishangelinharika5armad-Elfin-PoonamTanisa79SphinxkamiyaAtiffahappydays30ExpectoPatronumsheetalvasaambeernallibrKasiKasinats0101-indu-ammu5kabslocksambbihameena..mysteriousmilliRemya_PillaiTyro-Mishu-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6priyasreepunam2712tamanna1391todayzstarDownhillspvdDonnaa

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged
update

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 25 March 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
amazing update

Go to top