plz do continue
i'm sure u will definetly get a large no. of likes
waiting for ur updates
post soon
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by SallyAmanda

Chalo jee!!!
Jaldi continue keejiye!!!

Warna...warna...Haan mein aapse Baat nahi karunga...Haan..

Lolz..
Sending u buddy request:)
Love,

Sally

lo bhai main continue kar rahi hoon...ab toh baat karenge na mujhse ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ
Thank u guys! I am really happy with the response I got for this fan fiction; 41 likes! and 4 pages of comments!...I hope I get more and more likes and comments in the future...So, as I promised, I am back with the update. I hope u guys like it. Please dont forget to like and comment ðŸ˜ƒ

CHAPTER 1

She slowly stuck her head out of her hiding place and scanned the area carefully, registering the minute details needed for her to execute her plan. She had been told that he would come before everyone else so it was a perfect timing. She giggled thinking about her master plan and glanced at a huge basket that was placed next to her. It was completely filled with water balloons. This would be fab! The scene that would take place in moments would make anyone roll on the floor, laughing! Yes! Perfect way...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meghna was pacing around the lobby, restlessly. The plan was going to be a success; she did not have a slightest amount of doubt on that for she had chosen the perfect person to execute that. She was the ultimate prankster! There was no escaping from her when she targeted someone. Her ideas of taking revenge or pulling a person's leg were something to be clearly appreciated. Now that man had no choice but to go through this. 'Let me see how you will escape from her clutches! Bohot maza aaraha hai na tumhe hum dono ko door karke! Ab aayega asli maza jab sab ke saamne woh tumhari khilli udayegi! You just wait and watch! Pachtaoge tum aur sochoge 'kyun maine Meghna aur Rohan ko door kiya! Aur waise bhi tumhe kya laga tum hume door rakhoke to hum ek doosre se sach mein door hojayenge? Bilkul nahi! Hehe! It's time for some ultimate fun!!!! Go on prankster! Show your jalwa!' she thought and grinned evilly thinking of the events that would happen today :P :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She took the balloons from the basket one by one and started placing it around the hall so that the target would be not able to figure from where the next missile would drop! 'Haha! You might be very intelligent lekin tum mujhse nahi bach sakte! Waiting to see that glorious sight of you soaking wet in front of your employees!! Meghs don't worry at all! The plan is all set!' she thought and she hid in the corner, waiting for her pray to come to the hall!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He entered the hotel in style unaware of the trap laid for him. Today was a big day for him when the Russian delegates would finalize the deal and his company would sky rocket. It would become famous all over the world. This collaboration was of huge importance to him in his career and this was the day he would achieve it! Yes! His heart whooped at the thought and he adjusted his sunglasses and walked into the hall

SPLASH!!!!

And his head was dripping wet with the colored water...

WHAT THE! He roared looking for the person responsible for it when another balloon came and hit him right on the head. His white shirt was soaked in colored water and his formals were completely ruined! His anger was at its breaking point when the third balloon made its way and hit him with the water! And then the fourth, then the fifth, then the sixth, then the seventh and he couldn't figure out from where it was coming at all! All the people surrounding him were roaring with laughter at the sight of him and his anger broke its point! He was roaring like a lion! Nobody in this damn world had done this sort of tricks with him and today!!!! 'Who the hell did this??? Answer me!' he shouted in the face of his employees...

Meghna shut the video camera and laughed her head about at that wonderful execution of the plan! 'Prankster tumhara jawaab nahi!' she thought and went in search of her friend to congratulate her!

He was seriously humiliated and barked at his guard to find out the one responsible for it and went home to change his clothes, fuming while all his employees were dreading the confrontation with their boss the next day in office! 

Edited by bharadwajrad - 12 years ago
fabuls update. dead laughing. hw can some do this to THE MSK?? poor soul. plz update the nxt one soon cant wait...Edited by ammu5 - 12 years ago
interesting...
from the way he is shouting its maan...
the prankster has to b geet
waiting for the next