Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon AT11 - Dooriyan Bhi Hai Zaroori</3 (Page 134)

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 4310

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY92

Amu di...i agree...i mean they're supose to show tat Sharon has different layers in her character...nw they're jus makin her luk shallow n dumb...but anyways,i rather hav them do sumthin to progress d SwaRon track...its betta than doin ntg at all...atleast v'll hav more SwaRon scenes frm now onwards!!!

exactly..hope shivam turns out to be a blessing in disguise bas koi aur twist na le aaye yeh ab... dying to see some positive progress fr swaron track...and hope cv's will give equal screen space to swaron so that we can get to see huge chunks of swaron scenes again...they are dragging it so much re...and upar se no swaron performance during the dance fst.Angry

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 4310

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
cv's are showing all sort of negative layers for sharon...pehle egoistic, materialistic and now stupid..its getting to much now.Angry
ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Joined: 24 October 2011
Posts: 11344

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Yeah...nw tat Kriayansh's prob is solved...i hope d CV's shift focus to SwaRon...v need their track to progress...n most importantly they need to start showin a changed Sharon...they hav to start makin Sharon slowly like d Weaklings...being frens wit them...cus once she accepts Weaklin as equals...most of SwaRon's prob will b solved...they need to break dwn her ego...v seen enuf of it!!! 

Edited by ABBY92 - 20 December 2011 at 11:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_S

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 4310

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY92

Yeah...nw tat Kriayansh's prob is solved...i hope d CV's shift focus to SwaRon...v need their track to progress...n most importantly they need to start showin a changed Sharon...they hav to start makin Sharon slowly like d Weaklings...being frens wit them...cus once she accepts Weaklin as equals...most of SwaRon's prob will b solved...they need to break dwn her ego...v seen enuf of it!!! 


word sister

I can't believe i am saying this but ab agar swaron track progress nahin hua toh it will be super difficult  fr me to see d3...
ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Joined: 24 October 2011
Posts: 11344

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Haha...Amu di...its been hard to watch it for tis past few weeks...but i cant believe i'm sayin tis...Shivam actually makes it easier for me to watch D3 now days...cus he's d oni hope i hav for SwaRon's track to progress...rite nw i'm living on Shivam n d BTS vids to get thru d D3 epis...jus for SwaRon!!!
AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 4310

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY92

Haha...Amu di...its been hard to watch it for tis past few weeks...but i cant believe i'm sayin tis...Shivam actually makes it easier for me to watch D3 now days...cus he's d oni hope i hav for SwaRon's track to progress...rite nw i'm living on Shivam n d BTS vids to get thru d D3 epis...jus for SwaRon!!!

babe so true..i toh dnt even watch d3 on TV dese days...faltu ke TRP kyun de him inko when they dnt even care abt us...Par main puraane scenes dekh dekj ke bhi thak gayi hoon...i am tired of requesting cv's now..i so wanna give up..i am that much disheartned...dunno y i am getting a super bad vide that chivam ki entry swaron ke beech ke diffrences aur na increase kar de..
ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Joined: 24 October 2011
Posts: 11344

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Amu di...even i hav been watchin d past two D3 epis on9..so tat i can fast forward thru d otha crap...but i think tis is d time tat v shuldnt give up...from wat i c in d BTS vids...v already noe Shivam is a bad guy...n seeing Sharon hurt in d second BTS vid...i think she got hurt afta Rey's party...n i really hope it was cus of Shivam n tat Swayam was d one hu saved her...i dnt think there's any more misunderstandings to create between SwaRon...everythin is done aready...there's ntg left to misunderstand!!!
AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Joined: 06 November 2011
Posts: 4310

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY92

Amu di...even i hav been watchin d past two D3 epis on9..so tat i can fast forward thru d otha crap...but i think tis is d time tat v shuldnt give up...from wat i c in d BTS vids...v already noe Shivam is a bad guy...n seeing Sharon hurt in d second BTS vid...i think she got hurt afta Rey's party...n i really hope it was cus of Shivam n tat Swayam was d one hu saved her...i dnt think there's any more misunderstandings to create between SwaRon...everythin is done aready...there's ntg left to misunderstand!!!

Abby baby ..i hope jo tu bol rahi hai woh hi ho...but to be honestly i am imagining the worst..dunno y...if i even say whats in my mind probably u guys will kill me...mujhe lagta hai sharon will be rescued by rey and nt swayam...and if that happens i will kill cv's. can't believe is fictional thing ne mujhe itna pessimist bana diya hai towards swaron track..but i seriously hope wahi ho jo tune bola hai..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SWARON SS...new...Part 6 on Pg 32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48

Author: Parvathi12   Replies: 377   Views: 97528

Parvathi12 377 97528 21 August 2013 at 2:28am by PoojaSheth
SwaRon FF - Love Forever!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66

Author: -bitz-   Replies: 527   Views: 103497

-bitz- 527 103497 22 March 2013 at 5:35am by --MiNi--
6th Oct SwaRon Kaanch ki tarha woh toot jaana tera

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: LamheChurake   Replies: 75   Views: 15929

LamheChurake 75 15929 18 November 2012 at 8:22am by BeulaSwaRon
SwaRon FF - Marraige Ka The End!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71

Author: -bitz-   Replies: 561   Views: 60689

-bitz- 561 60689 19 January 2012 at 2:23am by yasu2810
Swayam Sharon : Dooriyan Bhi Hai Zaroori

Author: krittika23   Replies: 5   Views: 1481

krittika23 5 1481 16 December 2011 at 5:52am by CrazyGirl.21

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index