How To Make Creations For CG ???

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This a post restricted to this forum only...

here we all can send tutorials of making different kind of creations ...so that members who want to learn making new new things for our gallery can learn...

it can include each and every tutorial u want to share...

even your experimentation on different things will be welcomed here...

regards
surbhi ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
surrr
thank u so much for this thread- :D :D...
hey abt thread title - umm u can write siggy , avi and VM  tutorial or something else...i mean this title is not attractive.. koi aur naam soch..

EtherealRati thumbnail
How to make a video avi ...
my style ...
i learn it from nabi...so credit goes to her...

1st ) You need to download the video from which you wish to make an avi . U can download the video from You Tube using

http://keepvid.com/

there u just have to paste the url of the you tube video in the box right below where keepvid is written and press download...and you will get the video downloaded ...
but u need to have java script for this...but no problems...you can download  java script from keepvid.com only...its easy...
than when the video is downloaded...u will need any video converter ( yes you have to download it too ) ...to change the video in wmv format...

Now if you are not downloading from you tube , than download from the awesome hq videos nipun post everyday for us...the benefit is that those videos get downloaded in wmv ( windows movie maker ) format only ...so you dont need to
convert...

2) Now when you have the video you wish to make video avi from in the wmv format...than open windows movie maker...its already in every one's computer ...click start at the left side of computer ...than all programs and u will find it...

open it and click on import into collections which is a option there...than go to the location  where your video is and click...your video will be imported in windows movie maker...

3rd ) Now select the part from which you want to make the video...and drag the part to the story board...which is present below...empty boxes like thing...u can use split button to select the exact scene you wish to make video on...
try not to make a video avi very large...if the scene you wish to make avi on is too ig...than make two three avis on the same scene...

4th ) Now you have the selected part in the storyboard...now the video will flash on the left side...below the video...at the left hand corner ...you will find a camera option...click on that to take the caps ...Now after taking 1 cap on 00.00...u will have to change the frame...to take the next cap...so now let me tell you how to change frame...
go to play option present at the top and from it select the next frame option...and like this keep on clicking all the frames of the scene you want to make a video avi on...try not to exceed the frames after 300...because than the avi will be difficult to upload...
one more thing when you will save the frames,...number them like 1 , 2 , 3 so that the frames remain in a order and perfect avi is made...

5th ) Now you need to download photoscape...it is easily available...

link...

than install this software on your computer

now open this soft ware...and click on the batch editor option...now at the left hand saide you will find that you have all files of your computer...now open the folder in which you saved the frames and drag the fames to the place where it is written " drop your photo here "...your all frames will be arrange by themselves there...then you can add many things to these frames like text  , other frames like what i give...all of them are easily available there and you would be able to search them easily...after u r satisfied with the design u used...click the convert all option...now all your frames will be converted in that particular design and will be saved under your folder ...named output folder...which will be present in the folder from which the frames were dragged...

6th ) Now click on animated gif option...this time from the left hand side space open that output folderwhich has your designed frames...drag the frame into the place in between...set the time  00.05 sec... that's what i set...and ur avi will be made ...

7 ) Save that avi in your computer and upload it using min.us ...

hope this will help you...still if u have any problems...or need suggestions or help regarding anything...feel free to pm me...

this is specially for the sweetest di ever...my faria diii...🤗❤️
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faria-

surrr
thank u so much for this thread- :D :D...
hey abt thread title - umm u can write siggy , avi and VM  tutorial or something else...i mean this title is not attractive.. koi aur naam soch..

by god...ab title di aap soacho...i am busy writing the first tutorial...😆
Faria. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surbhi123

by god...ab title di aap soacho...i am busy writing the first tutorial...😆

hehehehehe- rehne de- ab yehi mujhe accha laag rahe hai...:D title sochna meri baas ki baatnehi..
accha sur which s/w do use to download Nipun's VDo. i tries with utube downloader. lekin koi faida nehi hua..:( :(

and i m waiting 4 ur next step..
EtherealRati thumbnail

hehehehehe- rehne de- ab yehi mujhe accha laag rahe hai...:D title sochna meri baas ki baatnehi..
accha sur which s/w do use to download Nipun's VDo. i tries with utube downloader. lekin koi faida nehi hua..:( :(

and i m waiting 4 ur next step..

there is a link above every nipun video to download video...its written there...download video...just click on that sweetheart...and u will get the video downloaded

Faria. thumbnail
Sur- thank u so so sooo much
ur tutorial will help me a lot..
so master ji i'll try to make some avi soon..:D

-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG sur its a must toppic on the forum...
thanks for making it...
Faria. thumbnail
suuurrr
here is my first try yaar...

hehehehehe i've used only 40 CAPS... will try to make good one next time.. i just wanna see if i could make an avi or not..
thank u so much master ji.. u r awesome.. its so easy yaar... the whole credit goes to u ... love u

btw since i've no VDO file frm HD thats why i made it frm mjht valentine day segment.. i hope koi prob nehi hogi..:D

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

suuurrr
here is my first try yaar...

hehehehehe i've used only 40 CAPS... will try to make good one next time.. i just wanna see if i could make an avi or not..
thank u so much master ji.. u r awesome.. its so easy yaar... the wjhole credit goes to u ... love u

btw since i've no VDO file frm HD thats why i made it frm mjht valentine day segment.. i hope koiprob nehi hogi..:D

omg omg...faria.di...its beautiful...loved it to core...u just rocked...no worries about creation not being on hitler didi...arti has to be there in the very first creation of every mayurian...now please download some hd videos too...will love to see your work in cg...🤗❤️...